Jack Russell's

post-22921-0-16205600-1381931296.jpgHi All

Here is one of mine at about 14/15 weeks and with her sister and mother.She has already been down a rabbit hole on the Mrs allotment and pulled 6 baby rabbits and killed them all much to the mrs disgust and pegged her first pheasant poult so I have high hopes for her.I probably won't be doing any serious digging with her mostly ratting and bushing but what will be will be

post-22921-0-88870000-1381930205.jpgpost-22921-0-36064400-1381930243.jpg

• Like 1

attachicon.gifP8180148.JPGHi All

Here is one of mine at about 14/15 weeks and with her sister and mother.She has already been down a rabbit hole on the Mrs allotment and pulled 6 baby rabbits and killed them all much to the mrs disgust and pegged her first pheasant poult so I have high hopes for her.I probably won't be doing any serious digging with her mostly ratting and bushing but what will be will be

attachicon.gifP8180148.JPGattachicon.gifP8180149.JPGattachicon.gifP8180154.JPG

I like those, wouldn't mind one of those! Did you breed them yourself?

attachicon.gifP8180148.JPGHi All

attachicon.gifP8180148.JPGattachicon.gifP8180149.JPGattachicon.gifP8180154.JPG

I like those, wouldn't mind one of those! Did you breed them yourself?

Hi Polkey

Yes mate the mother was hunt bred but was then abused by the bloke who had her first.She was smacked every time she barked even when somebody came to the door.He decided to get rid of her because she woke him up every morning to be let out for a p*ss.She was very submissive when I first got her and when I first went out ratting with her she would always defer to any other dogs but she turned out a good ratter in the end and she has a superb temperament.£60 well spent.The pup is a lot more confident and nothing fazes her so we will see what happens

Geordie

just an offchance question but would anyone on here know of a bitch named diva, lemon and white rough coat be about 5ish now i sold her to a guy off here rabbit raider a few years back, said hed keep in touch but as usual full of shit and changed phone number...think his name was john boy....long shot but u never know eh...south of england

just got this pup grandaughter r dugans pepper and everley lines on dams side

sire c prices jack

any plummer in it,or am i thinking of a different c price.

yes same man and jack was a 1/4plummer

does he have much dogs now;;;were his dogs park/plummer at one stage?Lines id be very interested in myself (my own dogs are plummer/bull/patterdale in various combinations;thanks for thr reply Samba;

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...