Sacs are the only organisation that provides legal fees insurance for all their members and have a member of the Scottish Workiing Terrier club on their management comittee he provides advice to solicitors on the vallidity of "evidence" provided by the cpS/Fiscals office. In an emergency pm me.

I find this quote quite funny as since the sacs website has been updated (almost 2 years ago) the terrier section and lurcher section is still under developement with f'ck all on the page, Yet the shooting sections are full of information. Thats why i went with the NGO as since foxgun tom finsihed with Sacs is like they have wiped there arse with the lurcher and terrier lads.

http://www.sacs.org....rriers-c20.html

http://www.sacs.org....rchers-c21.html

SACS finished it for me [bANNED TEXT] they encouraged members to report lads with terriers out walking

I remember that mate, was it in ireland?.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at ********* magistrate court today.   6 defendants accused of 3 charges relating to the badgers act   1.disturbing a set. 2. Entering terriers to badgers 3. Will fully killing a badger.   Al

Im mates with with one of the accused lads in this case and right up untill the third day he thought they were f**ked.This whole case was built around a pack of lies fabricated buy the old bill with

Hi Red   Believe me I share GTE’s frustrations just as much as anyone possibly could. I’ve sat through more of these types of court cases than I can actually remember and also given so called “expe

Is that the place across the water where my old man had the meetings with some of the guys under the cosh by the Uspca and met the the solicitor acting for them in the SACS tent at Moira. Remember this every organisation has disgruntled ex members BUT by persuading people not to join SACS, people who are at no risk of being accused of wildlife crime are doing a real disservice to working dog lads. My old man is on the Management commitee of SACS is their advisor on Terrierwork is Vice Chairman of the NWTF/ Secretary of the SWTC.You must also remember all the facts do not go through THL some must remain confidential WE will be on the SACS tent at Scone feel free to come and hear the truth or put your point of view accross. He will also be at Faifley.

• Like 1

Is that the place across the water where my old man had the meetings with some of the guys under the cosh by the Uspca and met the the solicitor acting for them in the SACS tent at Moira. Remember this every organisation has disgruntled ex members BUT by persuading people not to join SACS, people who are at no risk of being accused of wildlife crime are doing a real disservice to working dog lads. My old man is on the Management commitee of SACS is their advisor on Terrierwork is Vice Chairman of the NWTF/ Secretary of the SWTC.You must also remember all the facts do not go through THL some must remain confidential WE will be on the SACS tent at Scone feel free to come and hear the truth or put your point of view accross. He will also be at Faifley.

The SACS website doesn't give the working dog lads alot of confidence when you can't even put anything on the lurcher/terrier pages since the site was revamped (over 2 years ago). Also a sacs comitee member posted asking for anyone who see's terrier men with spades to call the rozzers!! really gives you confidence doesn't it lol...

a stupid law anyway, a class issue not a fox welfare issue, a law passed to spite a particular community so it comes as no surprise when that community turns away and laughs at the politicians who thought they had beaten them. Blair , you bloody war criminal and the rest of your party of crooks, liars and perverts, we are better than the lot of you. And our minor crimes of robin hood persuasion, are insignificant compared to the many capital crimes of parliamentary underclass. A stupid law passed by stupid politicians for stupid people to abide by.We are not the people to accept such stupidity, we have a duty to ignore it and keep going until it is repealed. when that will be no one can even guess . We were promised the repeal . we were promised much else. but promises are just so many words to our ruling classes of all parties. They say what they like when it suits them and if they break the solemn promise it means nothing to them. AMEN - D.H

• Like 3

understand your feelings totally Mally, but lets try and keep this topic positive for the lads who got such a fantastic result in the face of the RSPCA and Police, ey?

Totally agree mate, shame the CA turned there back on them though. Hardly surprising really as they turned there back on us lurcher / coursing lads when the ban came along, knowing full well the well to do fox hunting toffs would be ok.

Glad they were found not guilty, just hope they get compensated for loss of earnings and the slander the papers printed.

well its just an heads up on what can be done to innocent people which comes to us all at some time ,as long as [bANNED TEXT] hse is in order u have nothing to be worried about just an inconvenience oh and john craven owes em an apolagy as they made a show special on innocent people ,ps hope they continue hunting

Sacs are the only organisation that provides legal fees insurance for all their members and have a member of the Scottish Workiing Terrier club on their management comittee he provides advice to solicitors on the vallidity of "evidence" provided by the cpS/Fiscals office. In an emergency pm me.

I find this quote quite funny as since the sacs website has been updated (almost 2 years ago) the terrier section and lurcher section is still under developement with f'ck all on the page, Yet the shooting sections are full of information. Thats why i went with the NGO as since foxgun tom finsihed with Sacs is like they have wiped there arse with the lurcher and terrier lads.

:hmm: mmmm not good just bloody joined this lot an all.

SACS finished it for me [bANNED TEXT] they encouraged members to report lads with terriers out walking

Is that true? if it is Im feckin mortified as Ive just joined them!

Is that true?

Yes it was in 1 of their newsletters

Them lot on Countryfile are a bunch off anti's or hypocrites ... Bet Craven and the Rspca t0sser arent happy , said he was confident off a conviction ... whats he Judge and Jury , him and Craven tonight look more PUNCH AND JUDY !!

I dont know about SACS past history but from what Ive seen of them is that they will get right behind you when it counts despite what is written or said. They are an absolute wealth of knowledge,contacts and first hand experience that any hunting man would be foolish to deny himself especially if the sh1t hits the fan.

• Like 2

Congratulations to the defendants in this case. Unless you’ve actually been there yourself it’s very difficult to imagine what they and their families will have gone through during this time, particularly as a result of all the media coverage and social stigma it serves to create. Media reporting in this country leaves much to be desired as we’re seeing on an almost daily basis with the Leveson Inquiry.

Also a big well done to Clive and his team. They have a good track record of defending such cases and their details can be found on the Contacts page of the NWTF website at http://www.terrierwork.com/contacts.htm (that’s why they’re there).

With regards to SACS, I’ve never been a member, nor am I connected with them, so I’ve no axe to grind either way. But with all due respect and as someone whose actually stood up in Court defending terriermen and legitimate terrierwork, I would suggest that before anyone launches too heavily into attack mode on SACS it might be worth familiarising themselves with a number of court cases very similar to the above which have all been entirely funded and successfully defended through the Legal Fees Insurance Scheme which forms part of the SACS Membership Package.

It is also incorrect to suggest that the CA funds court cases affecting registered hunts, but ignores those affecting terrier and lurcher men. The cases affecting hunts are funded by a Legal Fees Insurance Scheme administered by the MFHA which is in turn paid for by an annual insurance premium collected from each hunt.

The CA’s role and that of other similar type organisations is (apart from other things) to defend us all from harmful legislation and landmark rulings which could result in a blanket ban (rather than attempting to deal with each and every individual case) and over the years they've done that very successfully and on several occasions particularly in respect of terrierwork. Were they to operate as is sometimes suggested, all our opponents would need to do in order to entirely destabilise that process is initiate enough cases to quickly bring them to financial ruin.

J.M.H.O. (but hopefully a relatively informed one) - Barrie

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 3