Nick Cordery

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to delete that c**ts account, can't have him associated with this forum.

What dirty evil scum how anyone could even contemplate abusing a child is way beyond me , i hope he spends a VERY long time at Her Majestys Pleasure. I also think when released they should have the w

Sex case - hang 'im.

Posted Images

i would happily buy a box of cartridges to donate to dispose of evil human filth like this, and i dont think there will be a shortage of people willing to pull the trigger. There are no words strong enough to describe them

I think there'd be a few people willing to put a bullet through his head, to be honest...................quicker the better, as far as I'm concerned. Here's hoping once convicted he's put into General Population. I'd give him 15 minutes

I think there'd be a few people willing to put a bullet through his head, to be honest...................quicker the better, as far as I'm concerned. Here's hoping once convicted he's put into General Population. I'd give him 15 minutes

feck that mate,a bullets too quick for that kunt,he wants every fecking fingernail pulling out wi pliers,then when they start to heal,do the same to his fecking toenails and again when they begin to heal,start on his teeth and then and only then should the slow process of killing the kunt begin :censored:

• Like 1

FFS is no forum safe from these evil c**ts :censored: look at this thread.....

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/65273-pubs-pickers-up-beaters-shoots/

what seems to be a genuine attempt to help people is just a ploy to get there F.UCKED UP fantasys played out :censored: "Im Nick Cordery and I founded and am financing PuBS to help more people, especially newcomers and young people" :bad: :bad:

Kid at my work got done for having level 4 stuff on his computer went through courts got a fine that's it no travel restrictions or owt as he's not deemed a risk??? He just Carries on his life as normal with a new job new bird etc. now homosexuality and transgendered and all that's widely accepted by judges media etc. how long until these scum are accepted for their life choices?