rabbits out in this weather?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup has chew that many wooden spoons we have shares in woodland, chewed £200+ shoes, made the law look like a teabag with that many holes, pooed and wee'd on the floor that many times its unreal, k

Daniel how can you call anybody numpty you've got 1 brain cell more than an amoeba, patterdalejoel is a few years younger than you and conducts himself way better than you.   Leave the dogs to peopl

instead of buying a lurcher you would be better getting some english lessons and a simple spelling book

I had a lurcher absurd ruined my house u numpty! So I bout a new 1 can't be assed to argue grow up

Daniel how can you call anybody numpty you've got 1 brain cell more than an amoeba, patterdalejoel is a few years younger than you and conducts himself way better than you.

Leave the dogs to people who know and feck off and carry on with the meow meow you feckin cretin. :bye:

• Like 6

I had a lurcher absurd ruined my house u numpty! So I bout a new 1 can't be assed to argue grow up

Daniel how can you call anybody numpty you've got 1 brain cell more than an amoeba, patterdalejoel is a few years younger than you and conducts himself way better than you.

Leave the dogs to people who know and feck off and carry on with the meow meow you feckin cretin. :bye:

and have a nice day :D
  • Like 2

my pup has chew that many wooden spoons we have shares in woodland, chewed £200+ shoes, made the law look like a teabag with that many holes, pooed and wee'd on the floor that many times its unreal, kept me up all night with whining, thrown up on the sofa about 6 times, ripped up duvets and rugs, ripped up a 24 pack of loo roll in the front room, and many similar things, and still not one of us in the family would consider getting rid of her. so look at yourself before you try and justify why you got rid of your dog. :bye:

• Like 14

Iv been out the last few nights stocking up on some grub for my kits and there out! I'm lucky I have nice open horse fields with real low grass. Last night wasa bit dead though tbh, warm with a slight drizzle.