rough coat dogs...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upums what's your 1st x like for speed? After getting my 1st x I read up on quite a lot about the x and I'm not sure if I should have got a 3/4 whippet instead as most of what ill be doing is lamping and the ferreting coming second

Upums what's your 1st x like for speed? After getting my 1st x I read up on quite a lot about the x and I'm not sure if I should have got a 3/4 whippet instead as most of what ill be doing is lamping and the ferreting coming second

your first x will kill them in the lamp use to have a collie that would take in the lamp dont worry about it will do the job no problem atb

Cheerz nothernlite was a bit worried about it after all that I've read and people saying there slow and too small for anything other than a bit of ferreting....as a family pet aswell as a worker we wanted something small that could fit in with our lifestylke and that would be good around kids...but if I'm being told it will be fine, with being entered right she should make a good little dog.

Heres mine

8th-11thapril2012003-1.jpg

nice type mate..he would do well in the shows.

looking forward to seeing him go this winter.

Thanks Vin, I keep saying every summer that I will get to a show but its not happened yet. lol

Am looking forward to a look out when the time is right

thanks

Dom

Edited by lapin2008

Cheerz nothernlite was a bit worried about it after all that I've read and people saying there slow and too small for anything other than a bit of ferreting....as a family pet aswell as a worker we wanted something small that could fit in with our lifestylke and that would be good around kids...but if I'm being told it will be fine, with being entered right she should make a good little dog.

as i says dinnae worry there good loyal we dogs and no scared to get stuck in you will get hours of fun with then good luck with your we bitch she looks a we cracker atb

Thats the same as our pup....family pet, great with the kids, have permission, and looking forward to her bagging a few bunnys for the pot :)