all the guys that talk the talk will now be tested to walk the walk.I was at Waterford last time,Its a bit of an inconvienience for some but that just how it works.put yersel;f out and stand up for what ye believe in.No good moaning later on when its too late.

• Like 6

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Through lack of a computer I haven't been on line in a while. Also because of family commitments I couldn't attend the Cork rally, I'm sorry to say. If those that own, work and love the working terr

meeting our local TD in an hour lads, he is pro hunt and keeps dogs so fingers crossed we can make some small impact.

all the guys that talk the talk will now be tested to walk the walk.I was at Waterford last time,Its a bit of an inconvienience for some but that just how it works.put yersel;f out and stand up for wh

how far is cork from belfast lads anyone know?

Come on Tommy ffs. we're all in this together are we not ? COURSING MEN like yourself should know better and throw us a bone. Because Before you know it, we'll all be breaking the law !!!! whether your in a field WITH PERMISSION with a hawk,ferret,hound,terrier,spaniel, SALUKI/lurcher and the list goes on. We are all viewed upon in the same category and we need to stand united !!!

Atb. MUDD

mudd what you on about? i only ask a simple question, and yes i know we are all in this game together and should stick by each other!!!

Good comments Jigsaw. This all working dog mens problem. I'm amazed when I hear certain terrier & Lurcher men say it is not their problem. Ignorance is bliss it seems? When they are walking around with terriers with long tails and working their terriers only rats if they are lucky there will be plenty moaning then and crap talk about the good ole days when they left it slip away for the future generations. Off course we will have the hardshaws that say they will continue to dock their dogs if it becomes illegal until they are pulled and sued by the RSPCA while walking down a road..... They should read a post by Barrie Wade on this issue. Now is the time to sort it!

• Like 1

Come on Tommy ffs. we're all in this together are we not ? COURSING MEN like yourself should know better and throw us a bone. Because Before you know it, we'll all be breaking the law !!!! whether your in a field WITH PERMISSION with a hawk,ferret,hound,terrier,spaniel, SALUKI/lurcher and the list goes on. We are all viewed upon in the same category and we need to stand united !!!

Atb. MUDD

mudd what you on about? i only ask a simple question, and yes i know we are all in this game together and should stick by each other!!!

Tommy your bound to be up and down the country with the dogs doing a bit, so when you were asking how far cork was from Belfast ? I thought u were acting a maggot. I apologise for taking u the wrong way.

Atb.

Atb. MUDD

Tommy your bound to be up and down the country with the dogs doing a bit, so when you were asking how far cork was from Belfast ? I thought u were acting a maggot. I apologise for taking u the wrong way.

Atb.

well i definitly hope your going down ASWELL then mudd then..???

as jigsaw and corkman said...NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UNITED!!!

not in 2 years time sitting in the local ...telliing people how you USED too work your dogs!!

inconvenience to drive to cork!!! HELL NOO.... i would drive that TWICE....if i thought it gets us ALL....

to keep our dogs for what they were BRED for....TERRIERFOLK...LURCHER FOLK..WHIPPET FOLK...FOLK WHO USE SHEEPDOGS...GUNDOGS...GREYHOUNDMEN... HOUNDS FOLK...THE HORSERIDER...THE FERRETTER..

FALCONERS...FISHERMEN...EVEN IRISH HERITAGE CONSERVATIONISTS...CHILDREN...ADULTS YOUNG AND OLD...

I KNOW I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TELL PEOPLE .... that i stood shoulder to shoulder with all these fine folks ...

on thursday june the 7th. 2012..in CORK.... :thumbs: and told the government exactly what we thought of there LUDICRIS PROPOSALS.. and WON :victory: :victory: :toast: :toast:

• Like 3

I might go. Waiting on word back from a few off the lads and im trying to get that day booked off in work. So I'll see. Anyone that lives in this small island and doesn't know we're cork is ? Was the original issue but that's sorted now. Ok.

Lads & just hunt. I can confirm the RISE Rally is definitely on in Cork on Thursday 7th June in Silver Springs Hotel Conference Centre. I finalised the details with the Hotel so all is sorted. WE need support from every dogman in the country, their friends, family and supporters of Fieldsports! Keep spreading the word lads! If a dog man doesn't know about this Rally by the 7th June he would have to be living in a hole in the ground in Afghanistan!! ;-)

• Like 5

seriously folks just think for one second.... if this is a democracy....how come we had to go searching for this bill????

because if you are going to take a countrys heritage...ie... hunting....farming.... and the love of everything to do with the preservation of nature!!!

then you do it QUIETLY and PUSH it through....QUICKLY :ninja: :ninja: :yes: .... well this RALLY was arranged quickly i agree... but these men have dedicated there time

to study, what other people have been to busy to, with regards many thing such as family and jobs.. the weather and all the other stuff that in life keep us BUSY...please if the wife giving you hassle ...bring her lol...weekend away so to speak.... kids bring them too after all if you love our heritage you want to hand your wisdom of the irish countryside to your future generations. THEN CORK IT IS :thumbs::victory:

• Like 2