thursday 7th of june...8pm... could we all please try and attend this rally for R.I.S.E.....not just the terrier folks but EVERYBODY... and if yous have 1 spare hour ...read over what the ANIMAL WELFARE BILL 2012 details..... it really does effect EVERYONE... AND IT EFFECTS OUR WAY OF LIFE....

IN 2002...400,000 SHOWED UP IN LONDON.....

SURELY WE CAN MANAGE AT LEAST...4,000.... :yes: :yes: :victory: :victory:

• Like 3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Through lack of a computer I haven't been on line in a while. Also because of family commitments I couldn't attend the Cork rally, I'm sorry to say. If those that own, work and love the working terr

meeting our local TD in an hour lads, he is pro hunt and keeps dogs so fingers crossed we can make some small impact.

all the guys that talk the talk will now be tested to walk the walk.I was at Waterford last time,Its a bit of an inconvienience for some but that just how it works.put yersel;f out and stand up for wh

thursday 7th of june...8pm... could we all please try and attend this rally for R.I.S.E.....not just the terrier folks but EVERYBODY... and if yous have 1 spare hour ...read over what the ANIMAL WELFARE BILL 2012 details..... it really does effect EVERYONE... AND IT EFFECTS OUR WAY OF LIFE....

IN 2002...400,000 SHOWED UP IN LONDON.....

SURELY WE CAN MANAGE AT LEAST...4,000.... :yes: :yes: :victory: :victory:

Hopefully it will be supported by all hunting and farming people.

We need to have our voice heard in relation the the new bill.

• Like 2

They won't even need a search warrant and it's a huge change in existing laws to allow these guys who'lll have no training or qualifications to walk into any place they like on a hunch.

An authorised officer shall not enter, except with the consent of the occupier, a

section 45

private dwelling unless he or she has obtained a search warrant underother than

where he or she has reasonable grounds for believing that before a search warrant could be

section 45

sought in relation to the dwelling under , any evidence of an offence referred to in

subsection (4)© is being or is likely to be disposed of or destroyed

• Like 3

There was something in the paper today, or yesterday, about convicts being released because the search warrants the guards used were issued by a superintendant and not from a judge. It was argued that it wasnt constitutional that a search warrant could be issued by someone involved in the case. If thats the case how could a search on a premises with no search warrant hold up in court? The convicts that were released were tiger kidnappers not a harmless lamping or digging man.

Why is this rally in cork? Surely to get bigger numbers it should be more central

does it matter..i know cork is very far.... it will be bout 7 and haf hours for me...but i dont care they need support for this....

and yes hopefully we can get one organized very very soon for the north as welll...... :thumbs:

Edited by stop.end

Bryan. You are spot on. So called authorised officers will have more power than Gardai? They could enter just on guesswork or a cranky neighbour telling porkies?

Did you read the section on Service Agreements? The local authorities could give out contracts to the likes of so called animal shelters (RSPCA or Dogs Trust) or Mary Bloggs doggy rescue and let this bunch off with powers way over the top. It would go to their little heads in no time. I can see them now with there shop bought uniforms acting like coppers? FFS this bill needs stopping in it's tracks! If we make enough noise it will. The IFA are after getting some amendments I believe.....

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 1

how far is cork from belfast lads anyone know?

Come on Tommy ffs. we're all in this together are we not ? COURSING MEN like yourself should know better and throw us a bone. Because Before you know it, we'll all be breaking the law !!!! whether your in a field WITH PERMISSION with a hawk,ferret,hound,terrier,spaniel, SALUKI/lurcher and the list goes on. We are all viewed upon in the same category and we need to stand united !!!

Atb. MUDD

Edited by MUDD
  • Like 5