MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

When Freelance put some pics up out of the Shooting News as it was then with Nigger and Rambo catching 27 hares...well this was the bunnies we got 2 nights prior to that they mentioned :victory:

Rambo & Nigger 81 bunnies

Edited by poacherspocket22

Christ ! It's a wonder you lot didn't wipe out the whole rabbit population lol !!!

Or these...127 in one black week with these two dogs..out the freezer and ready for the game dealers :D

• Like 8

Christ ! It's a wonder you lot didn't wipe out the whole rabbit population lol !!!

Or these...127 in one black week with these two dogs..out the freezer and ready for the game dealers :D

Feckin hell Andy, how many freezers did you have ? Am glad i didn't get your leccy bill !!!! :laugh: Atb
  • Like 1

Off my tea folks..hopefully catch up later...top craic chaps :thumbs: ..here's one for Giro and the old cars..mini clubman..proper dogging motor :icon_redface:

Jess & Kody (Minshaw x Bull x)

Talk about gangsters :icon_eek: ...holy shit :laugh: ..this is Kes..she was Bulpa's daughter and is bred into just about every dog carrying the Minshaw tag today..a wee topper she was :thumbs:

That's your album cover right there mate :laugh: Bit like the clash with deer :laugh:

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 1

Off my tea folks..hopefully catch up later...top craic chaps :thumbs: ..here's one for Giro and the old cars..mini clubman..proper dogging motor :icon_redface:

Jess & Kody (Minshaw x Bull x)

:laugh: Like it, my second car was a ford capri 2.0 S :icon_eek:. Not the best motor for putting dogs in and going lamping ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Atb

Last un and i'm off my scran :bye: ...Nigger a son of Blue's brother and Conan a son of Vic's Blue,he was dogged with serious injury to his wrist which never really gave him the chance to reach his full potential? He knocked some gear over though when he was fit and able :yes: here's a few bits.ATB Andy. ;)

Nigger & Conan

• Like 3