MINSHAW .....

Andy did you find out the Venger and Gizzie breeding ? :thumbs: Cheers Atb

I'm watching the bairn at the minute mate but i will definately sort it for you fella :thumbs:

Cheers Andy that would be great if you cold mate, thanks :thumbs: Atb

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Nigger..1991 or thereabouts..i think Busher said he was the sire of a really quality animal from down Lancs called Micky..he was a good dog himself,seen him running a lot of gear over the years before he went down Liverpool about 1990/91? ATB Andy. :victory:

book577Nigger.jpg

• Like 2

Andy here is a pup i had, it was of GC out of his Blue x Kes. It was a striking pup that reminded me of its sire Gary,s Blue, i had high hopes for this little tyke ! Here is some pics of him as a pup and bottom pic his first nights lamping up the dales at 10 months old.

00113.jpg

However it was not to be, the dog never ever settled to cars and travelling. He would slaver shake and have a panic attack at the mere sight of a motor. I tried really hard with him, i would lie in the van with him and try and play and make it fun also tried feeding him in the van but all to no avail he just would not settle. Every time we went any were it was a drama, because he would do a runner if you tried to get him in the van. And at that time in my life most of my lamping was roadsideing from the back of the van so i decided he was not going to make the grade for that. So i decided to pass him on :cray: . He went to some local lads who mainly just foxed and bushed local, and last i heard ( must be 13 years ago or more ) he was doing the job on the pearly whites. :thumbs: Cheers Atb

• Like 1

Lovely looking dog that Freelance,my type of dog as you've probably gathered by now lol..he does look very similar to Gary's old dog doesn't he? Touch wood all my dogs have been good travellers but there's nowt worse when you've got one like that! That Lou bitch the mother to my coloured bitch Jess was like that,fecking slavering all over your head and what not :laugh: ..this coloured dog here called Jai was out of Gary's dog,it's mother wasn't a Minshaw of any kind but the bugger could run,it's just a pup here with Kelly sister to Jack/Moscow...sadly the dog died out lamping and the lad who owned him also died a few year ago... :cray:

Kelly and Jai

book94KellyandJai.jpg

I had some good times up there with the west cumbrian scorched earth merchants :laugh: ! The lot of them were mad as hatters. Went up once and GC,s mate big H was telling me how his austin maestro van had blown up a bit back, but he had gone and acquired one from the forestry commission. As back then they used austin maestro vans, and all he had done was stick his plates on it and hand paint it a different colour :icon_eek: !!!!!! Mad as hatters like i said :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Atb

He had to get Kelly put to sleep about 2 years ago due to a tumour under her belly rip Kelly

Aye,i seen her with that tumour,it was fecking huge...poor laal sod :cray: ..here's Jai with Kelly again... :thumbs:

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 1

This is Jack & his sister Kelly as pups infact it was the 1st time i had taken Jack away from home..he caught the mighty sum of 5 of these lol..jesus did i think i had a duffer back then :whistling: ...Frankel doing the posing with Jack :boogy: ...ATB Andy. :victory:

Do you no that Jezz bull cross blue bitch from your way . I have a little blue bitch about 2 years old here of it .heard some tales about it just wonder what it was like ?

No,i've never heard of it mate? Some of the Bull x lads will no doubt know of her though?

Talk about gangsters :icon_eek: ...holy shit :laugh: ..this is Kes..she was Bulpa's daughter and is bred into just about every dog carrying the Minshaw tag today..a wee topper she was :thumbs:

• Like 3