MINSHAW .....

This is Lou the mother of the coloured bitch i had called Jess...like i said she was directly out of Blue and his half sister Darkie..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Edited by poacherspocket22

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

I eventually had the Jess bitch mated with Bulpa and from this came the dog below called Patch and he was a real dog but for whatever reason i never bred from him? Wish i had done now but it's all water under the bridge now :cray: .. he looked not to unlike the Don dog we have at the moment imo and he had an engine and a half..ATB Andy. ;)

An older Jess here with a very young Kelsey .. sadly neither around today but both lived a good long although at times hard life... ATB Andy. :victory:

• Like 1

Here's a better pic of the Gypsy bitch alongside Jess...not too sure what happened to Gypsy in the long term? My memory is like fecking sawdust these days lol..ATB Andy..i'm off to do some household chores :cray: ..play nice haha..

• Like 2

Oh and here's one before i go lol of a pretty well known dog called Nigger,he was bred out of Blue's brother alongside here is the sire of the coloured bitch Jess..he was a 3/4 Grey x 1/4 Collie..a super working dog was he and he would and did tackle ANYTHING,wasn't blessed with the stamina of some but what he did he did pretty much with perfection as for Nigger well he was top drawer and was sold at 6 year old as his owner moved onto other things in working dogs..the lad who bought him is a football scout for Everton FC..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Andy, your gonna run out of pics to put in the book :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, D.

Only one thing to do then D and thats get out and get some more gear to take a pic of then? :laugh: :laugh:

Lol collie curs catching gear eye who would have thought lol great pics old boy your bitch from yr old warrior had a great 1st season and has been nocking over a few bucks lately a lovely bitch way two gears good luck way new pup ya old punk ya atblike the van tax exempt lol

Pleased to hear she is going ok mate..how's the wee Diesel bitch done this past season?..oh and your up and around my age so you'll remember some of the motors we had back then lol..tax exempt i bet it would be now aswell haha...ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 1

Andy do you remember a grey dog called smash a minshaw x collie grey, i think it got sold to the Liverpool lot ? Cheers Atb

Yeah i knew the dog well mate..it was litter brother to that coloured bitch i had called Jess..it was owned originally by a lad in Carlisle called Kev then it came back to West Cumbria when he moved up Scotland..it got killed running a big Red down in the Lakes..i seen it take some canny bags of gear when my mate had it but when the guy from Carlisle had it we took it North and it bagged a few but he said he didn't wan't to tire the dog out and put it in the motor lol..it never got tested until it "came home" lol..this is Smash below after our trip with Kev..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Aye i know exactly what you mean mate with the "just one more" craic haha...even Tomo does it now lol..i'm glad you stuck with them even after the little mishap you had with Vinnie...keep on keeping on fella..ATB Andy. :victory: