MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

i got some folk slating me for selling pups from don last litter...

1.they werent my pups to sell

2.they were under half the price of yours giro

3. i traveled half way to help lads out.

some crazy folk on these computers who obviously love an arguement.

have you heard of any of the other pups from the litter giro? and if so what are they doing?

have you any pics of sol, i think i remeber him but could be confusing him with another dog from that area.

atb jamie

Edited by frankel

i got some folk slating me for selling pups from don last litter...

1.they werent my pups to sell

2.they were under half the price of yours giro

3. i traveled half way to help lads out.

some crazy folk on these computers who obviously love an arguement.

have you heard of any of the other pups from the litter giro? and if so what are they doing?

have you any pics of sol, i think i remeber him but could be confusing him with another dog from that area.

atb jamie

Seen two plus my own run..

One unfurtunetly was hit by a car in pursuit of game prior to that was receiving pic from the lad with hares foxes and fallow.

one other boy kept in touch but had to give his up for personal reasons..

I have pictures of the old red dog on my old computer at my parents.

I dont think folk were bothered about you selling pups for price. I think if I remember rightly they thought he was to young and had not done enough at the time. I might be wrong my memory aint that good :laugh:

Edited by Giro

QUOTE(FOXMAN @ May 11 2006, 01:46 PM)

hello whats beeding is she 3/14 or 1/2 cross how big tts is, she good looking .good luck and happy hunting to you

not sure how tall she is will check and let you know she is lurcher x lurcher sire was minshaw breed and dam is collie cross out of chippers bob

Back then 2006 I was happy to call them lurchers.. That was cut and paste from Moochers.

QUOTE(FOXMAN @ May 11 2006, 01:46 PM)

hello whats beeding is she 3/14 or 1/2 cross how big tts is, she good looking .good luck and happy hunting to you

not sure how tall she is will check and let you know she is lurcher x lurcher sire was minshaw breed and dam is collie cross out of chippers bob

Back then 2006 I was happy to call them lurchers.. That was cut and paste from Moochers.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .... and as for those who thought Don ain't done enough :laugh: :laugh: well he ain't done too bad upto press anyways Steve ;) ..here's one i owned called Jess not to dissimilar in breeding to your own Steve..her dam called Lou was out of Blue x Darkie who herself was out of Nipper (Blue's sire) X Grey and a Collie x also called Nipper :victory:

Edited by poacherspocket22

I aint seen that photo before, Got any more black and whites??

It is originally in colour Steve but pretty piss poor quality as are most of them and it scanned in black and white as have several others :icon_redface: :icon_redface: ..this is the same bitch here again with the Rambo dog and a few bits of tackle..

The black bitch here is Gypsy also a daughter of Blue and grandaughter of my own dog Bulpa via her dam..she too was no bigger than 23 tts..the coloured bitch was my own Jess a grandaughter of Blue...Gypsy was litter sister to Cora the dam of my dog Jack and Joe Ox's dog Moscow..ATB Andy. ;)

This is Kelsey who was 1/2 sister to Cora & Gypsy being by the same dam..Kelsey is dam to the Chester dog and therefore grand dam to quite a few pups that our old matey from Leigh put on the market...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

bullshit andy ,,,evryone on here knows minshaws are bigger than that,,,,,,,,,,,,they cant be proper ones................

Tomo our Dean found me an old picture of Blue's litter sister that i had lost sometime ago she was called Sally.my mate owned her..i will scan the picture and put it on for you..22tts she was and not a bit more lol looked like a Grew?...ATB Andy.

• Like 1