MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

giro serious question but i always thought you were pro minshaw, until recently id never seen ye saying a bad word against them, maybe you did an i missed it, is there anything in particular that is makeing ye go off the line?? cos it sounds that way on here?? :thumbs:

I am always keen to hear the storys fella and look at pictures..

I am happy with my dogs but having seen two good friends put everything into thiers and it to go pete tong. I know definetly now its not all gravey...

read of a few more ducking out on varies forums.. I just think you have to give the younguns and newbies half a chance..

and for them to avoid going to leigh for a pup from untested stock..

I dont mean to upset the Minshaw Mafia, they have put more years and tears in to them than me..

I think there has been some legends of dogs, shame i never seen them run..

I am happy with my dogs but having seen two good friends put everything into thiers and it to go pete tong. I know definetly now its not all gravey...

read of a few more ducking out on varies forums.. I just think you have to give the younguns and newbies half a chance..

I dont mean to upset the Minshaw Mafia, they have put more years and tears in to them than me..

not being funny here mate i dont know you fae adam, i have asked an was told ye do a bit, so fair play, but ye sayin ye wanna gee the youngsters an newbies a chance, yet ye advertising pups for 280 :icon_eek:

i can see what ye saying tho, it is gutting to watch a mate, or even yourself put everything into a pup for them to make shite, i have seen it meself, with mates dogs an me own...

my two penneth worth on the minshaw dogs is, iv never seen andy an family's dogs out, so i cant comment on them, but the few minshaws i have seen work, have been at top of there game, an id gladly go collect 1 if the guy said he was given up :D im sure there will always be non starters an spewers, aint they in ever line/litter, iv had scatterbred curs pull up on hard nites on bunnys an iv had well bred dogs pull up or try an pick an choose, life would be boring if we all had world beaters :D:thumbs:

I dont think I am being hypocritical...

I had to infrom folk the parentage of their pups..

I aint all that fussed what me dogs are called.. Them pups where bred of honest workers. ;)

not being funny here mate i dont know you fae adam, i have asked an was told ye do a bit, so fair play, but ye sayin ye wanna gee the youngsters an newbies a chance, yet ye advertising pups for 280 :icon_eek:

i can see what ye saying tho, it is gutting to watch a mate, or even yourself put everything into a pup for them to make shite, i have seen it meself, with mates dogs an me own...

my two penneth worth on the minshaw dogs is, iv never seen andy an family's dogs out, so i cant comment on them, but the few minshaws i have seen work, have been at top of there game, an id gladly go collect 1 if the guy said he was given up :D im sure there will always be non starters an spewers, aint they in ever line/litter, iv had scatterbred curs pull up on hard nites on bunnys an iv had well bred dogs pull up or try an pick an choose, life would be boring if we all had world beaters :D:thumbs:

Nobody paid £280 :thumbs: and nobody had there arm twisted to part with their wonga :laugh:

Now I recently paid top wack for a Darcy Book, why ?? Because I really wanted it.. Litters where going for £350 to £500 mine were bottom end fella :laugh:

I dont dispute some of these minshaw bred dogs are at the top of their game.. Thiers been some I wish i had owned like Ginny spinners Black bitch or The Ginger Hunters Flick.

I would see why folk would get touchy about it, but its nothing personal its no reflection on them..

18 guests Wow :bye:

Nobody paid £280 :thumbs: and nobody had there arm twisted to part with their wonga :laugh:

Now I recently paid top wack for a Darcy Book, why ?? Because I really wanted it.. Litters where going for £350 to £500 mine were bottom end fella :laugh:

I dont dispute some of these minshaw bred dogs are at the top of their game.. Thiers been some I wish i had owned like Ginny spinners Black bitch or The Ginger Hunters Flick.

I would see why folk would get touchy about it, but its nothing personal its no reflection on them..

18 guests Wow :bye:

they were your pups mate up to you what ye charged, whats chances a seeing yer dogs run come season??? :D

20 guests noo :victory: