MINSHAW .....

Well I had Bron out mooching up the Dales over the weekend, the little bitch really impressed, improving throughout the day and catching her first proper rabbits(she's had a few mixi's), she marked real strongly, caught bolters and hunted up and caught a few. She was a little excitable at times but no worries as she's only 10 months and not had a heat yet, so no doubt she'll calm a bit when she's had her heat. All in all I'm happy with her progress and watching her run on them dales was a real pleasure to watch, she really can run on that rough ground and has a real desire to catch. Heres a few pics.........

bronupdales_zps05c17bc7.jpg

bronupdales2_zps475f6588.jpg

DSC00232_zps3ae39602.jpg

MeandJoel_zpsa3383c81.jpg

DSC00222_zps314eee4c.jpg

brill post mate and that 2nd pic is a cracker you must be the camera man out of the bunch as ive seen some pic's of your day on 1FTP

and even though they are good these are a bit beter lol

That second cracking photo he took is also a miracle. . . . .as he is in it :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 2

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Well I had Bron out mooching up the Dales over the weekend, the little bitch really impressed, improving throughout the day and catching her first proper rabbits(she's had a few mixi's), she marked real strongly, caught bolters and hunted up and caught a few. She was a little excitable at times but no worries as she's only 10 months and not had a heat yet, so no doubt she'll calm a bit when she's had her heat. All in all I'm happy with her progress and watching her run on them dales was a real pleasure to watch, she really can run on that rough ground and has a real desire to catch. Heres a few pics.........

DSC00232_zps3ae39602.jpg

DSC00222_zps314eee4c.jpg

brill post mate and that 2nd pic is a cracker you must be the camera man out of the bunch as ive seen some pic's of your day on 1FTP

That second cracking photo he took is also a miracle. . . . .as he is in it :laugh::tongue2:

haha i cant argue with that can i?? it is a good pic it's crystal clear and the colours look realy bright, even though im trying to sound

like i know what im talking about (and trust me i dont) but that pic just stands out from the others

DSC00232_zps3ae39602.jpg

DSC00222_zps314eee4c.jpg

haha i cant argue with that can i?? it is a good pic it's crystal clear and the colours look realy bright, even though im trying to sound

like i know what im talking about (and trust me i dont) but that pic just stands out from the others

It was taken by Deepearth on here, and i think part of the reason is he has a really good camera, whereas johnny uses his phone and i use a camera i got for 30 quid from cash converters haha. But aye, the colors are really nice.

• Like 1

DSC00232_zps3ae39602.jpg

DSC00222_zps314eee4c.jpg

:D

Cheers mate, aye as Jai said i'm in that pic so couldn't have taken it aswell. I nicked that pic off young joe, cracking pic it is imo.

I have a Canon eos but its hard work taking pics when working them as I have the pup on so I don't get much time to use it. :thumbs:

Well as Dean buggered off with Swift earlier i was left to take Don out with his mongrel Fenn and the terriers Tank & Pip..i never seen sight or sound of anything :cray: ..but i did go where the travellers have set up camp so maybe i should of expected nothing else?..anyways here's a few pics of the curs enroute..

Canon247.jpg

Canon244.jpg

Canon245.jpg

Canon243.jpg

Canon242.jpg

Canon241.jpg

Canon240.jpg

Canon238-1.jpg

Canon239-1.jpg

Canon235.jpg

Canon231-1.jpg

Canon228-1.jpg

Canon226-1.jpg

Canon225.jpg

Canon248.jpg

• Like 5

She's looking better now she's in my care haha..she's a real switched on bitch for her age,she's getting put away for a few months now,you know how they can often pick up bad traits during their 'teenage' stage so she ain't even going to get the chance to do anything wrong because if?they do it can be a problem set in stone for the rest of their career and I'm getting to old to be fighting on with problematic dogs lol..how's your pup coming along Marvel?

Nice one Ry,he's turning into a fine lump of dog now ain't he? Tyson and his littermates are probably the closest breeding to both my old dogs there is infact not to much different o Chester himself..(Jack x Kelsey) where as Tyson is (Chester x Lily) making your dog 1/2 Jack 1/4 Kelsey and 1/4 Lass..he has some canny blood running through him and he seems to be certainly heading the right way :-) Atb Andy