I'm back :0)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man goes to India for a cheap cock extension. The surgeon suggests a baby elephants trunk at £3000, Man agrees. 6 weeks later while having dinner with his new girlfriend he feels an unusual stirring i

Powers went straight to his head mate.............to join the site now you have to sing "Land of my Fathers" down the phone and do horrible things to a very randy sheep called Malt2... ....Dont get b

here you go

Posted Images

This is why there are no male agony aunts: Dear Jeff, last week I left for work as normal but having only gone a mile my car broke down so I walked home again & arriving unexpectedly I found my 16yr old babysitter handcuffed to the bed in her school uniform with my husband bent over her! I am devastated can you help ? Dear Sally... A common cause for this is dirt in your carburettor don't let your fuel drop 2 low in the tank hope this helps ...Jeff

:laugh: :laugh:

welcome back :thumbs:

did you miss me huh did you huh huh lol. Yes my fellow online friends, I'm back to have banter with some and exchange 'opinions' with others. I said when I left I didn't feel right being on a hunting site(even though mostly talk pish(get that in first lol)) when I never had a dog to run. But now the hunting season is over and the silly season is well in full flow, I thought I'd grace your presence once more..

yer re intro,s a bit fookin late baw, were you no oan here the other day greeting :cray:

and as fur " i,ve come back in the summer cause I,ve no got a dug " doe,s your opinion change depending oan the season, you got S.A.D :feck:

did you miss me huh did you huh huh lol. Yes my fellow online friends, I'm back to have banter with some and exchange 'opinions' with others. I said when I left I didn't feel right being on a hunting site(even though mostly talk pish(get that in first lol)) when I never had a dog to run. But now the hunting season is over and the silly season is well in full flow, I thought I'd grace your presence once more..

Welcome home mate :good:

f**k off ! Lol lol

Ah you think your the Frankie Boyle of the Hunting Life. In reality your the forum cockend grasping for attention at every opportunity. Oh look it's me 'baw' I'm back. Who gives a f**k yawnnnnnnnnnn.

don't you put yourself down gaydog. If there's a title for cockend of thl you'll be up there I can f*****g guarantee you of that!!!
Guest thebigdog

Ah you think your the Frankie Boyle of the Hunting Life. In reality your the forum cockend grasping for attention at every opportunity. Oh look it's me 'baw' I'm back. Who gives a f**k yawnnnnnnnnnn.

don't you put yourself down gaydog. If there's a title for cockend of thl you'll be up there I can f*****g guarantee you of that!!!

FACT :laugh:

FACT :laugh:

Fenians, come one come all :clapper: