the oylimpics

Really not interested. i can hand on heart say that if you gave me tickets i would tell you politely to shove em up yer arse. :laugh: Would rather be in the middle of a field with my gun or metal detector any day. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Waste of money, and will be paid for by the rest of the country, while London gets the benefits.

The rights and wrongs of whether the uk should stage the Olympics in the first place is debateable.......but if we are going to then what better place than the nations capital....makes perfect sense.

As a fan of sport i,ll keep an eye on most of the sporting events......the other silly games and pretend sports i couldnt give a shit about.

got to be honest i love the olympics always have ,,, it will be on as much as poss,,, to a piont where my kids will moan like feck about not being able to watch cbbc,,,, in fact there like this when f1 is on or rugby,,, in fact i even watch qualifying on saturdays ,,, bahrain today

i cant say ile watch shooting archary ect,, but all the track and field,,swiming,, gymnastics,,weightlifting,,cycling, judo,,boxing ect,,, i will watch as much as poss,,,, work permitting..

im glad we have the olympics,,, shame i couldnt aford any proper tickets.....

out of intrest who will be cheering on bolt,,, its strange to think he aint a brit,,, but alot of us will be cheering him on to win gold and hopfully set new records

Waste of money, and will be paid for by the rest of the country, while London gets the benefits.

I have freinds in london scott and wile attending a funeral of a good mate in london last august and a few were saying it was going to affect them in higher council tax rates and if that fekin cretin ken livingstone gets in that will definatly be a certanty.

With so much negative in the country at the moment and for the last couple of years, it will be very welcome to have something so positive going on in the country.

It's here, it's a fact and it's once in a lifetime for most of us so I say lets embrace it and enjoy it

I'll be watching bits and bobs if i catch them. Track and field doesn't interest me much but I do enjoy the kayaking and gymnastics, f**k knows why because I have no desire to do either. I watched the bmx trials last time and that was mental, hope to catch that again.

Tbh though the winter olympics are probably more interesting to watch on the whole.