blast from the past

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i remember my first shaved one --- what a treat looked like a vw beetle bonnet ..

oops just dropped my rose tinted specs down the back of the couch , polio , ricketts ,corpral punishment , scabies , childrens homes staffed by peadophiles , borstal , casual police brutality ,knowin

Posted Images

Could leave your doors unlocked, and your kids could play in perfect safety without druggies and weirdo's being about.

Aye. . . . there were no druggies or wierdos in the 60's, 70's or 80's . . . . . and that's a fact folks :laugh::blink:

• Like 3

Could leave your doors unlocked, and your kids could play in perfect safety without druggies and weirdo's being about.

Aye. . . . there were no druggies or wierdos in the 60's, 70's or 80's . . . . . and that's a fact folks :laugh::blink:

Where were you then?

Walking along the beach and up the woods with an air rifle withoot getting any hassle

The jam, the Who and big parka ,s

Rag and bone man, mobile video van that would rent you blue movies

Raleigh grifter, strika with the back pedal brake, choppers and super tuff burners

and a gid kicking if you misbehaved :cray::laugh:

wrangler jackets.harrington jackets the yamaha fizzer, the soup dragon honda c50, the mk3 cortina, clash,sex pistols,bad manners,madness, devon toffee bars, penny mixed bags, palyers no 10. the outdoor at the side of the pub, milk in glass bottles. beta max video and video disc players, amstrad stack systems, 8 track players and cassette players, cb radio. kids playing in the fields from sunup to sundown. i could go on forever. thank fcuk for progress :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Reebok pumps, naf naf jackets, kickers with green & red tags that looked like correction boots, net curtains, especially yellow fae nicotine, Austin ambassador like my dad had, getting a slap roond the lug for nothing followed by the swift warning of "see what ye get for nothing" and getting pulled into a headlock by your mammy or granny and your face wiped with spit on the finger or spit on the kitchen roll blootered in snotters! I can still smell the smokey smell thinking about it!

• Like 1

Jubliees, 5p cakes from the bakers, shell suits :D , watching Larsson... :cray: , being at school where i never had a worry in the world.

making a fire in the morning, lots of overgrown plots of land on different streets, nesting, rows of wooden garages, phone boxes, 12 and 24 royals, been able to go to shop for fags with a note lol

• Like 2

making a fire in the morning, lots of overgrown plots of land on different streets, nesting, rows of wooden garages, phone boxes, 12 and 24 royals, been able to go to shop for fags with a note lol

we didnt even need a note :laugh: use to go to the co op every morning for 60 parkdrive for the old man from the age of about 5 onwards, :laugh:
  • Like 1