diesel shortage !!!

article-2120791-125894B5000005DC-989_634x318.jpg

Some money eh? NO Uni or college or that just learn to drive an HGV and away ye go. Some folk get no where near that even being self employed...... :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its an absolute fecking joke, its about time this greedy fecking government dropped the price to 75p a litre and give the people of this country a fecking break greedy kunts the lot of em

Thats the spirit mate, just imagine if EVERYONE said feck it for one week, just stay at home, don't move unless it's on foot. The b*****ds would be begging to know what we wanted.

Thats part of the problem these fekin agencys who are no better than pimps who prostitute women its time more workers took action against them and destroyed the greedy middlemen getting rich on the ba

Posted Images

I work 6 days sometimes 7 days a week, shiftwork, and i barely earn what the "average" british wage is, and they earn £45 k a year and are moaning??ffs. I'm sorry to say gentlemen, this country of ours if f****d, and getting more f****d day by day. What would have happened out in France if all this shit was going on ??, the country would have been brought to a standstill!, take your hats off to the froggies, they're not as good at rugby as the Welsh :whistling: , but they dont take shit like the rest of us do. Right, wheres me gerry cans............... :D

article-2120791-125894B5000005DC-989_634x318.jpg

As usual the media is putting their spin on this, the contractors mentioned use agencies to avoid any permanent workforce who would be eligible for sick pay, holiday pay etc.

It says BP has 'around' 300 contractors (is that individuals) so 300 on 35k a year in the whole of the country? I reckon if you spoke to these drivers there wouldnt be many on that wage.

I warned everyone months ago to get a few jerrycans in case the Iran thing blew up and they closed the straights of Hormuz, unfortunately I didn't take my own advice :laugh:

It's like the stock markets, the more people worry the more it hits the fan.

Dont thank Iran, thank that red c**t Len McCluskey.........another f*****g union traitor to the UK!

just been a filled the mitsibushi up and the van what a fecking joke 3/4hr que for each. they arnt even on fecking strike yet and im already £125 lighter in the wallet dept happy fecking birthday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Garages running out around here, and there isn't even a strike. Thank the government for causing panic. Suppose it diverts people's thoughts from the budget !!

What the drivers earn is not the reason for the public panic buying. If they earned £20,000 a year we would have the same situation.

Edited by saharashadow

Not even given the required 7 days notice of strike action yet and people are going fu**in stupid. Our local filling stations have been wedged and saw a bloke today filling 3 of them little fuel containers . I'll be filling up when I need to and not when some twat tells me to. As for northernlite moaning about £1.32, I can't remember when diesel was that cheap round here.

Not even given the required 7 days notice of strike action yet and people are going fu**in stupid. Our local filling stations have been wedged and saw a bloke today filling 3 of them little fuel containers . I'll be filling up when I need to and not when some twat tells me to. As for northernlite moaning about £1.32, I can't remember when diesel was that cheap round here.

Was i moaning dont think so. I was telling people so they can fill up not called moaning its called being helpfull