diesel shortage !!!

f**k it ill have sometime off work and spend it with my boy

bring my tax bill down : )

Thats the spirit mate, just imagine if EVERYONE said feck it for one week, just stay at home, don't move unless it's on foot.

The b*****ds would be begging to know what we wanted.

• Like 6

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its an absolute fecking joke, its about time this greedy fecking government dropped the price to 75p a litre and give the people of this country a fecking break greedy kunts the lot of em

Thats the spirit mate, just imagine if EVERYONE said feck it for one week, just stay at home, don't move unless it's on foot. The b*****ds would be begging to know what we wanted.

Thats part of the problem these fekin agencys who are no better than pimps who prostitute women its time more workers took action against them and destroyed the greedy middlemen getting rich on the ba

Posted Images

Thats the spirit mate, just imagine if EVERYONE said feck it for one week, just stay at home, don't move unless it's on foot.

Foxfan, we definately sing off the same hymn sheet :D:thumbs:

• Like 1

Thats good PJ, now we just need the other 60 odd million on board. :laugh::cray:

• Like 1

Thats good PJ, now we just need the other 60 odd million on board. :laugh::cray:

Not easy, apparently I'm just being paranoid :cray:

the yanks are doing there bit on april the 16 th by not buying fuel that day as there fuel costs have increased to approx 1.38 dollar's per gall :icon_eek:

your hart has to go out them that just over £1.00 a gallon

if it comes off it will be interesting to see the effect on the u.s.a treasury :hmm:

Edited by keeper 51

Put £30 in this morning as i was on fumes, and it's barely passed a third of a tank :cray: and i travel about 46 miles a day round trip.

I would rather pluck the hairs from my bollocks than use public transport to work so unfortunately the car has to stay for the time being :cray:

I just hope the tanker drivers who have voted to strike get their way then it might have a rippling affect on more working people who might think feck it and stand up to all the shit were getting fed about reccesions and the lack of money.

I warned everyone months ago to get a few jerrycans in case the Iran thing blew up and they closed the straights of Hormuz, unfortunately I didn't take my own advice :laugh:

It's like the stock markets, the more people worry the more it hits the fan.

ha ha quality :laugh:

I see the price of fuel mentioned which is way too expensive..where i have been working is a 150 mile round trip...which cost's me around £50 and that is in a car that does around 45/50 MPG..it cost me the same as that in a pajero about 5yr's ago.. :blink: .. but i thought the tanker driver's where striking over safety issue's and not the rise in fuel price's.. :hmm:

Edited by Millet

I see the price of fuel mentioned which is way too expensive..where i have been working is a 150 mile round trip...which cost's me around £50 and that is in a car that does around 45/50 MPG..it cost me the same as that in a pajero about 5yr's ago.. :blink: .. but i thought the tanker driver's where striking over safty issue's and not the rise in fuel price's.. :hmm:

They cant be striking over wages anyway thats for sure. Was saying the other day that there on 45k..... :icon_eek: Whether that is the truth or not i dont know?... :hmm:

Went last night to put my weekly 30 quid in! (no chance the place was packed) full of old biddys filling there little cars up

There is some greedy fukers out there with no regard for anyone els just thinking of them selfs.

Brings to mind when the floods was here and bread was real short! one woman in front of me bought 15 loafs of bread the greedy bitch.

I see the price of fuel mentioned which is way too expensive..where i have been working is a 150 mile round trip...which cost's me around £50 and that is in a car that does around 45/50 MPG..it cost me the same as that in a pajero about 5yr's ago.. :blink: .. but i thought the tanker driver's where striking over safty issue's and not the rise in fuel price's.. :hmm:

They cant be striking over wages anyway thats for sure. Was saying the other day that there on 45k..... :icon_eek: Whether that is the truth or not i dont know?... :hmm:

It is there wage's and not the safety issues.. :blink: :blink: