Who's ever done ya a good turn...........

A few off here have done me favours, Jai(Ideation) has done me loads of which I'll be forever grateful(no miracles yet though :laugh: ) and Clive (stoaty) sold me a camera that was as cheap has chips, they're both salt of the earth guys and lads I would call true friends. :thumbs:

I'll try and do anybody a good turn if I can but try to be weary as a lot just like taking but never want to give back.

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Problem in this life is some people think kindness is your a soft touch , so be carefull who you do a favour

and you had jaw ache and hubby had arm ache watching just messing

This girl wasn't pregnant and you were looking for an Inn to stay by any chance?........

Posted Images

went for a night out years ago & ended up staying over at a friends, the following morning on the way home the clutch cable went on the car at a set of lights, a bloke in a jag stopped , took me & my husband to a garage place, brought the clutch cable & took us back to the car , neither of us had any money on us , so he trusted us to pay him back which we of course did , there are some good sorts out there

went for a night out years ago & ended up staying over at a friends, the following morning on the way home the clutch cable went on the car at a set of lights, a bloke in a jag stopped , took me & my husband to a garage place, brought the clutch cable & took us back to the car , neither of us had any money on us , so he trusted us to pay him back which we of course did , there are some good sorts out there

and you had jaw ache and hubby had arm ache watching :tongue2::laugh: just messing :thumbs:

• Like 4

The worlds full of decent people who will do you a kindness , I v been had over the same as everyone else but I wontlet that stop me beleiving that the majority of people are decent .

Very true. If you stop doing nice things for people because some idiot has taken the piss in the past, it means the idiots have won. Doing nice things for people is what makes the world go round.

The worlds full of decent people who will do you a kindness , I v been had over the same as everyone else but I wontlet that stop me beleiving that the majority of people are decent .

Very true. If you stop doing nice things for people because some idiot has taken the piss in the past, it means the idiots have won. Doing nice things for people is what makes the world go round.

Labs and lurchers off here gave me a black lab x greyhound x bull, bitch pup for free. What a nice family with such a lovely son also. Thanks guys

There's a few on here who I count as good pals, they are the type of lads who don't think twice about doing you a good turn.

TOMO deserves a mention because although-we have only met a couple of times, he was good enough to send me some old film footage of the grand sire of a dog I had, he just did it off his own back out of the blue.

I could go on about a few other lads, but they know who they are

I do recall a certain member who was famous on here, good aul Ditch shitter,lol, the man is a legend.

I never met the man ever, but I did travel some 110 miles to drop off a few desk tops that I had here, he was having problems with his PC and was only to happy to help, I dont think the man drives at all. He asked me to leave them into a certain drinking house in the village and to tell the barman that these were for the Rat Catcher, oh the barman knew who I was speaking off. Bit of a cleb round his was is ditch shitter..lol...