Who's ever done ya a good turn...........

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Problem in this life is some people think kindness is your a soft touch , so be carefull who you do a favour

and you had jaw ache and hubby had arm ache watching just messing

This girl wasn't pregnant and you were looking for an Inn to stay by any chance?........

Posted Images

went to the local chinese once an the card thing wouldnt work" the young girl who was working there took the money from her perse and paid!

I totaly forgot, Some months later i rememberd and saw her at the bus stop and pulled up and give her her money back..

She nearly fell over when i paid her back" There is some good people out there but few and far between as that must of been her weeks wages bless her.

a frend i never evin new took me in when the shit hit the fan,spent a few months there in sunny somerset and by the looks of things from yesterday i think al be going back lol

Problem in this life is some people think kindness is your a soft touch , so be carefull who you do a favour

Your right there! did a job for a farmer mate few years ago, set out a 80 foot dutch barn set all the levels in as he was quoted £1500 from the barn company, asked him for £300 never seen a penny and the fuker wont even look at me now.

SO RITCHARD JONES OF COURSE LAWN GREEN STREET TEWKESBURY GLOUCESTERSHIRE YOUR A FUKIN MUPPETT AND I HOPE SOMEONE FUKS YOU OVER.

Your right there! did a job for a farmer mate few years ago, set out a 80 foot dutch barn set all the levels in as he was quoted £1500 from the barn company, asked him for £300 never seen a penny and the fuker wont even look at me now.

SO RITCHARD JONES OF COURSE LAWN GREEN STREET TEWKESBURY GLOUCESTERSHIRE YOUR A FUKIN MUPPETT AND I HOPE SOMEONE FUKS YOU OVER.

surprises me that a farmer would rip someone off.....they're in a very vunerable position if you wanted to get your payment back!

went to take the dog for a walk in the peak district a couple of years ago, got to a car park in the middle of nowhere and the car park was £4 ( :censored: ) and I only had a tenner, a walker saw me go up to the machine and then tell my mrs that we'd have to go and find a shop and he just gave me the £4 for the machine and insisted that I took it....I was gobsmacked to be honest, very rare you come across decent people like that!

Helped my fair share of folk out and vice versa. Must say the biggest bit of trust was when i went to Old Trafford to watch the Celtic play some shite English side, we wont get bogged down in details but Giggs dived for a penalty...............anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyway as i was saying we never had a ticket and my mate bumped into a fellow Tim in the hotel and this guy gave us 2 tickets. Granted it was for the Man U end but f**k it we went in anyway. He never took any money and said he'd get it after the game...... :icon_eek: ....pretty trusting i'd say. So we did meet up with him after the match and paid him and i think my mates still keeps in touch with him actually.......... :victory:

Ain't that the truth.

Thing is ....... as much as I remember the good turns, then I remember the bad ones more vivdly, and make a point of always paying them back, whether it's 10 weeks or 10 years, one day I'll pay you back 10 fold I.L. make no mistake about it, you'll go a long way way to find someone who bears a grudge like I do.

• Like 3

went to take the dog for a walk in the peak district a couple of years ago, got to a car park in the middle of nowhere and the car park was £4 ( :censored: ) and I only had a tenner, a walker saw me go up to the machine and then tell my mrs that we'd have to go and find a shop and he just gave me the £4 for the machine and insisted that I took it....I was gobsmacked to be honest, very rare you come across decent people like that!

sound that, nice to know there few still about :thumbs:

sound that, nice to know there few still about :thumbs:

You get what you give in some cases atb Edited by nothernlite
Guest pennine man

surprises me that a farmer would rip someone off.....they're in a very vunerable position if you wanted to get your payment back!

i was that walker can i have my 4 pound back lol all the best
  • Like 1