Nuttal Lines

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have some photo's of nuttall bred dogs going back some 50 years, and the type has changed a hell of a lot in that time, when i was a young un getting into the blacks the dogs to go for where Smithy/

Does make me smile when lads come on here with the big talk,Stating facts about this and that as if it were gospel . The truth is that those lads who kept his early stuff away from the shit still hav

my pup from nuttel stuff   10 wks old  

Posted Images

same as allways on here all sensible discussions fall apart thats why serious expierinced terrier men dont bother , by the way cd also told me he bred smitty , like several others who claim to have , maybe smitty was a clone theres 100s of him running about ,,, so who bred rags :thumbs: clever dicks :whistling:

• Like 1

same as allways on here all sensible discussions fall apart thats why serious expierinced terrier men dont bother , by the way cd also told me he bred smitty , like several others who claim to have , maybe smitty was a clone theres 100s of him running about ,,, so who bred rags :thumbs: clever dicks :whistling:

Robert Booths dad :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

ken went to buy a black bitch saw smithy liked the look of him and bought him -- without elaborating he killed stuff above ground - once he`d proved himself as a grafter and stud other people laid claim to breeding the dog --the dogs been dead 30 year -

R W according to C D

ken went to buy a black bitch saw smithy liked the look of him and bought him -- without elaborating he killed stuff above ground - once he`d proved himself as a grafter and stud other people laid claim to breeding the dog --the dogs been dead 30 year -

did you see any of the black+tans, going out of him that F S bred

did you see any of the black+tans, going out of him that F S bred

i saw the dog graft ;)

post-73658-0-92422700-1346184675.jpg

The boy got Black dog straight off Nuttal, steamed in like a train lasted 10 min.came away with a sore face..Black'n'Tan stayed till dug & pulled Fox out..

Black dog worked again week later ,same outcome an other sore face,Then found in yard Dead "Heart Attack " .Only Nuttal I have ever seen work,is there Heart Problems in these Lines ?

I'v heard good and bad about this line of breeding.

How do some of you top terrier men, rate this line for working?

If you got any pics of this or any stories please share.

Thank you PUP. :thumbs:

There's an awful amount of people claiming they have this breeding. Most are just trying to sell dogs.

i agree the only claim you can have to own a brian nuttal terrier is by getting if from the man him self now dont get me wrong there is people out there who do have his line of breed but these days that name is just trown in the hat for the sake of it for the simple fact he was a great terrier man so by trowing his name up there makes there dog the topdog but still this maybe a topdog never the less! atb and happy hunting :boogy:

Did RJ bred That R**T** dog. Or was it GK some one said it was AL but i dont think it was HP said it to DT said he had the father but wm said he did was so who was it ????

TW AT :D

stig as said on this post SMITHY was 30 plus yrs ago, so what other great dogs did Mr Gould breed out of his most famous stud that can be classed as Gould line. You can PM me on the QT

Edited by The lonesome boatman