mates dog shot by a mad man

even farting in the wrong direction whilst holding a firearm/shotgun will trigger an armed response, a bloke i know got a warning for discharging a shotgun and causing worry to a lady walking her dog, even though she had no right to be were she was and he was on written permision.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry i dont believe it one bit. And the main reason why is the bit where the car got damaged. Your telling me your mate was fearful of getting shot by "a mad man" but still decided to damage the boys

So he`s bred 11 litters of those useless waste of skins

Posted Images

Guest born to run1083

If thats how it happened i don,t think he would have got away with it.

It's very easy for the man to walk free of charge it's a simple case of his word against mine sinario. Unfortunately police can't prosecute any more with out cps say so and they don't like to lose a case a it looks bad on there statistics so hence the man was free to go, it's a shit world we live in

• Like 1

what goes around comes around as they say :whistling:

It certainly does pal :yes:

What does this pish mean..? If one of your dogs attacks my dogs i'll do everything in my power to stop it. If i have a gun i'll shoot it, if i have a knife al stab it and if its just my feet then it will take a serious kicking. You can put up the "what goes around comes around" shite all you like but you better weigh up what you want to loose!!!

as soon as guns are involved armed response is sent. this story soungs iffy to me

my lad an his mate whr messing with bb guns on a patch of waste land someone phoned in --- the helicopter was out and 3 armed respone units ..

What does this pish mean..?

Internet warrior bolloixology, pay it no heed.

It really gets on my nerves mate. I mean we all love our dogs but if one of mines stepped out of line in that way and attacked another persons dog then it would take whatever it got. Then i'd need to look at myself and how i train my dogs instead of threatning people............ :thumbs:

• Like 1

What does this pish mean..? If one of your dogs attacks my dogs i'll do everything in my power to stop it. If i have a gun i'll shoot it, if i have a knife al stab it and if its just my feet then it will take a serious kicking. You can put up the "what goes around comes around" shite all you like but you better weigh up what you want to loose!!!

can't believe you're rising to internet hard men mate! they're probably 15 year old virgins that watch WWE and practice bodyslams on their younger siblings.........and you're letting them wind you up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1