A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

Nice looking pup Johnny, hope it does the biz for you bud,, Imagine what folk thought when I drove 600 miles fro a 5 month old Hancock cur !! hahahahahahaha,, opinions,,,erses aye ,,we`ve aw got thum!

ATB

By the way,, did Jai christen the wee thing,, throw a blessing or two it`s way ???? haha

• Like 1

Nice looking pup Johnny, hope it does the biz for you bud,, Imagine what folk thought when I drove 600 miles fro a 5 month old Hancock cur !! hahahahahahaha,, opinions,,,erses aye ,,we`ve aw got thum!

ATB

By the way,, did Jai christen the wee thing,, throw a blessing or two it`s way ???? haha

Aye rake I think the crabbers think if they give me enough grief I'll give up on the pup.

He gave the pup a few splashes mate.

jesus-says-meme-generator-my-holy-water-will-cleanse-your-grime-e701f2.jpg

• Like 2

Aye,, Ah`ve heard it all as well mate. Saying that, oor Whin had nowt but good stuff to say aboot the Johnny Hancock this week !! lol

I don't believe you !! :D

How is your crazy bro-in-law since he left us, still preaching "the great game" to anybody who'll listen. :laugh:

Aye,, Ah`ve heard it all as well mate. Saying that, oor Whin had nowt but good stuff to say aboot the Johnny Hancock this week !! lol

How is your crazy bro-in-law since he left us, still preaching "the great game" to anybody who'll listen. :laugh:

Shhhhhhhh!!!!! naebody kens that bit !! hahahaahha

Aye ,,still mad as a fish

Shhhhhhhh!!!!! naebody kens that bit !! hahahaahha

Aye ,,still mad as a fish

Haha.......you know the saying mate "you can choose your friends but not your family !!"

How is that Hancock dog coming along?

Pretty good mate,, had a couple of chases and seems to run well, very quick,,I think anyway,, still unsure of picking up on the hoof, but that will come,, he does need to sharpen up a bit, but still a pup though eh? and the collie x`s can be a bit like that,,

Bloody great nature,, and a natural thief.

Pretty good mate,, had a couple of chases and seems to run well, very quick,,I think anyway,, still unsure of picking up on the hoof, but that will come,, he does need to sharpen up a bit, but still a pup though eh? and the collie x`s can be a bit like that,,

Bloody great nature,, and a natural thief.

Glad he's coming along for you mate and hope he carries on with the improvement, he's a lovely stamp mate, my type. :victory:

I can understand to some the sire above to welp may look not the type some consider to be a eye catcher , well looks his has looks do . and what i would tell some these types often and usually make good types for shining , has for the welp being forward early learner etc that would be because of the amount of collie she his carrying , bred on from collies to lyurchers ,will and does get animals that are often more forward than f1s of the collie type , in a hat the mongrell vigour has calming affect and some of sins of some base types his usually ironed out . breeding from this type will get far better results than one or to generation types the brain power can actually be on par or even dare i say better than the collie itself for those who may ttthink how can that be so , believe, me its a fact when put to the test over best to best breeding. that animal above in the pic his very similiar to reverse type xs , and ali greys cary tha same shape , bets are he can run flat to the land he runs with good ground cover , its a totally different type needed to run rab after rab , than ahound for coursing long ears 456 minutes , the very best of types are usually evolved from animals with generations of work behind them and one can change the type when one needs to but like all types there will be peaks in different generations good luck with ya new buddy fella atb bunnys.

• Like 4

I can understand to some the sire above to welp may look not the type some consider to be a eye catcher , well looks his has looks do . and what i would tell some these types often and usually make good types for shining , has for the welp being forward early learner etc that would be because of the amount of collie she his carrying , bred on from collies to lyurchers ,will and does get animals that are often more forward than f1s of the collie type , in a hat the mongrell vigour has calming affect and some of sins of some base types his usually ironed out . breeding from this type will get far better results than one or to generation types the brain power can actually be on par or even dare i say better than the collie itself for those who may ttthink how can that be so , believe, me its a fact when put to the test over best to best breeding. that animal above in the pic his very similiar to reverse type xs , and ali greys cary tha same shape , bets are he can run flat to the land he runs with good ground cover , its a totally different type needed to run rab after rab , than ahound for coursing long ears 456 minutes , the very best of types are usually evolved from animals with generations of work behind them and one can change the type when one needs to but like all types there will be peaks in different generations good luck with ya new buddy fella atb bunnys.

Good post bunnys. :thumbs: