A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

what one i would say needs to realise , breeding animals so far from the root stock and with inclusons of out crooses such has pure hounds and pure base breeds , with out doubt would have altered the genetic make up of any type ,. THAT his if there was a line fro the start a line will cosist of animals that not only feature genetically phenotype but genotype also , this has to be fixed in the said breed type , . WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER ALSO TO BE GOOD HONEST WORKING LURCHER TYPES ARE THOSE BRED OVER GENERATIONS , of worker to worker , which i consider that this type his . For one to be asked how certain animals feature in aline that to those that understand , only the basics of breeding stock of any sorts , one can see only a fool would put oneself up for scrutiny , IT can be difficult enough in the world of pure breeds to hold type and consistentcy with out even considering animals with the make up of several different breed types in the make up , HONESTY CAN ALL THAT CAN BE ASKED OF those that wish to breed stock , and that should be rightly so , animals bred for performance wether pure or crossed can only be assed on ther capabilitys where it matters in the field of work , in any given lands . to much emphasis can rightly be put on animals from the distant past , we are noew in 212 and its now when it matters , atb bunnys.

• Like 1

I hav.nt the time for the listening of tales,....

old coursing stories from up in the dale`s ,

afew picturs of catches are of no use at all ,....

herded with collies, or bounced of a wall ,

its hardly fare law or corsing at all ,

always plentiful bags,

that never seem small,.......

i gaze at the picturs searching for the truth,

at collie x hybrid`s like i owned in my youth,

one things for certain of witch i am sure the picturs are bogus,

as are the new minshaw

alb x38

x38 wiz a man off pure hate he wanted a minshaw but found he wiz late lol

just gos to show that some people will put the miles in to get to the right dog makes me think that maby not all the members of thl are keyboard warriors :thumbs:

yea your bangon their rubyjet ,i,ve been lucky and never had 2 stray from my own area ,but that could all change and i would be willing 2 go anywere for the right dog :thumbs:

bang on the money had a 7 hour round trip to look at a 27tts sal/bull/grey myself only to see my half cross bitch stright line it on a white arse when i told the lad it wasent for me he looked gutted but just becouse id made the trip i wasent going to part with my money for the sake of it :no:

and does that make the dog shite???? just cause yours is faster means jack... get a greyhound if you want a fast dog.... and if you went to trail why take your own dog and surly you would single slip it to see what if it is anygood

just gos to show that some people will put the miles in to get to the right dog makes me think that maby not all the members of thl are keyboard warriors :thumbs:

yea your bangon their rubyjet ,i,ve been lucky and never had 2 stray from my own area ,but that could all change and i would be willing 2 go anywere for the right dog :thumbs:

bang on the money had a 7 hour round trip to look at a 27tts sal/bull/grey myself only to see my half cross bitch stright line it on a white arse when i told the lad it wasent for me he looked gutted but just becouse id made the trip i wasent going to part with my money for the sake of it :no:

double posted Edited by North east finest

always plentiful bags,

as are the new minshaw

alb x38

What's that all about? Jeez you must have ONE boring life thats all i can say to worry so much what others have and do! Just get out and enjoy working your own dogs fella and care NOTHING of what others have and do with them...each to their own and all that. Shoot my dogs down all you want i really ain't fussed :D ..as for your BOGUS remark lol...tickled me did that :laugh: :laugh: .ATB Andy. ;)

same old thing every time a minshaw topic is started :huh: why have ppl got so much hate for this line of dog?? if you dont think these dogs are minshaw line take it to p.m so the lads that do want to no about these dogs and the pups dont have read it.........its only a name!!!

same old thing every time a minshaw topic is started :huh: why have ppl got so much hate for this line of dog?? if you dont think these dogs are minshaw line take it to p.m so the lads that do want to no about these dogs and the pups dont have read it.........its only a name!!!

You've got to be thick skinned mate if acquiring a dog with such a pre-fix added to it..pretty much like if you own a Hancock or Plummer haha...comes with the territory :toast: .ATB Andy. :victory:

You've got to be thick skinned mate if acquiring a dog with such a pre-fix added to it..pretty much like if you own a Hancock or Plummer haha...comes with the territory :toast: .ATB Andy. :victory:

dont see why tho pal because these dogs do there job day in day out and do it well from want iv seen.......and thats all that matters imo a good line as been kept going for year and some very good dogs have come from this line we could do with more ppl trying to keep good lines going in steed of breeding from shit dogs!!! :thumbs:
  • Like 2

so x38,, you belive the pics i have put up are lies??

at least we know where we stand with ya :thumbs:

I was going to say that TOMO but i thought i'd leave it as i knew you would get the meaning of his post lol. ATB Andy. :thumbs:

always plentiful bags,

as are the new minshaw

alb x38

What's that all about? Jeez you must have ONE boring life thats all i can say to worry so much what others have and do! Just get out and enjoy working your own dogs fella and care NOTHING of what others have and do with them...each to their own and all that. Shoot my dogs down all you want i really ain't fussed :D ..as for your BOGUS remark lol...tickled me did that :laugh: :laugh: .ATB Andy. ;)

lol you got me all wrong i ask a Question| that by the looks of you wont answer ???? :hmm: thats it no moore no less ...... :yes: .the dogs do what thay do....end of ....its just the big smoke screen that you hide behind that gets me..... it as been said theres to many pure breeds in there mix and still thay call it minshaw for the little bit whats is left in there your to shy to admit........O and the poem came of another site.........

post-20740-0-07998900-1328261599.jpg

always plentiful bags,

as are the new minshaw

alb x38

x38 wiz a man off pure hate he wanted a minshaw but found he wiz late lol

post-20740-0-42827200-1328263713.jpg

Just in case anyoneisshort on something to have a dig about. . . we now have in our mooching team.

- A Minshaw.

- A Hancock blooded dog.

- A Whippet.

- A Bull x.

So we just need to start hanging out with Mister Brick and we will tick all the boxes :laugh:

P.S - All this stuff about Dons age. You can measure a dogs 'experiance' in years or game on the deck, and there are plenty of 5/6 year old dogs that have not seen or taken what he has.

I look forward to meeting all concerend again, and picking up another pup at some point in the future :thumbs:

lol collie x with 1/28 of a Minshaw in the mix way way way way back.... :thumbs:

Lurchers mate, just lurchers. If the lads who bred them choose to call them minshaws thats their perogative. Andy has kept the dogs for years and some good dogs blood runs through these dogs, tried and tested for a long time.

How long have you bred those blackwaters?

did a minshaw dog ever go back in after the 4 out crosses .......or was it just bead out ..........o and the blackwater can be fully traced back on both sides :yes: nothing to hide here :thumbs:

'Ideation' as you have pady good money for the pup how much of the minshaw is in it ......

Who's hiding anything?

Its not Ideations dog mate. :thumbs:

his pup how much of the old minshaw is in it

just a question for you x38 seen as though you no this line of dogs could you write down every dog what is in this pup and for everydog in the line explain to me if it was a minshaw or not and i mean right back to the 1960s,cheers looking forward to your reply