Last waterloo cup - the dogs that shouldn't of been there

maybe i would have been more impressed if they had slipped the dog on a fresh hare rather than a tired one with five yards start.....wankers!

Wasn't there mate so can't comment. Was told about it by a chap off here that I used to hunt with before moving to Barca. As I said he told me that the bullx and the saluki put a real show on.

i was there so i can comment again ...........wankers.............

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe i would have been more impressed if they had slipped the dog on a fresh hare rather than a tired one with five yards start.....wankers!

i thought id wait 6 years so i was well out of the way and regardless of telling them or not they are still wankers !!!!!!! not sure i see your point?if you or they think what they did was some kind

that was funny but not right to f**k a race up is it

Wasn't there mate so can't comment. Was told about it by a chap off here that I used to hunt with before moving to Barca. As I said he told me that the bullx and the saluki put a real show on.

i take it you told them what ye thought if them there an then??? or you only saying those things from the comfort of behind a keyboard :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 1

i thought id wait 6 years so i was well out of the way :tongue2: and regardless of telling them or not they are still wankers !!!!!!! not sure i see your point?if you or they think what they did was some kind of "sport" well i think maybe my idea of sport and yours and theirs is not the same ............ birds of a feather and that old boy :thumbs:

• Like 2

Ditto :thumbs:

The Saluki x was Nell

The best bitch ive personally seen run! Shes on fen fever,she very rarely missed

How did she Nell, get off the lead to course? and is their footage of her on that day apart from that clip above of her killing the hare?

She was a decent bitch alright from what i seen on the dvd fen fever, i would think who ever owned her, should of known better, unless it really was an accident??

The Saluki x was Nell

The best bitch ive personally seen run! Shes on fen fever,she very rarely missed

How did she Nell, get off the lead to course? and is their footage of her on that day apart from that clip above of her killing the hare?

She was a decent bitch alright from what i seen on the dvd fen fever, i would think who ever owned her, should of known better, unless it really was an accident??

It was a bit of crack but all im saying is that bitch was something else!!! :thumbs:

The Saluki x was Nell

It was a bit of crack but all im saying is that bitch was something else!!! :thumbs:

Thanks and thats all it is a bit of craic. :thumbs:

I was there mate and i videod the last day...i did not see that pathetic bullX but i seen the nugget slip that salukiX on a well ran hare that deserved to run another day..why they allowed spectator's to take dog's is behond me.. :blink:

Edited by Millet