weaten/greyhound

you haven't seen all wheaten x work so how can they all be called jackers plus you have very seldom anything good to say about anything

maybe not but its the truth too few good wheatens about an thats fact

how the fcuk do you know whats around old timer,not everyone who uses wheatens(hope thats spelt right for all the fooking experts)is on this site,have you been to ireland ?do you know lads that breed them?few good wheatens about,try lookin outside your hall door.

ive seen a few dogs out of ireland pal dont think for one minute my comments arent based round what ive seen pal...from what ive seen the pure bullcross faired better then the pure wheaten cross an thats with out a doubt saying that ive seen both jack but to me the bull cross had better drive an killing instinct then the wheaten breds i seen an the bull wheatens i seen well they were tidy fox dogs but had there limitations...good wheatens are in my honest opinion harder to find then the bull these days.... as someone off here said to me other day people just didnt know what they had... an that is so true...

Its nearly 10.30, I am guessing his carer will be turning out the lights soon, poor chap.

:laugh: :laugh: :toast: liked that one fat boy :toast::D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good dogs alot of lads run them over here.  

Try clipping this fcuker

heres my bitch live to hand with bunnys and fox single no probs  

Posted Images

i keep both bullx & wheatenx and a bull/wheaten/grey pup both have different jobs bullx is used for drawing and lamping wheatenx is used for lamping and out with the hounds both do there job both have seen plenty of game but there only as good as there last fox and there never proven until there retired or dead

• Like 3

MODERN ANIMALS BRED DOWN FROM TESTED OLD LINES FOR ME AND I MEAN TESTED FOR WHAT THE BREED TYPE WAS ORIGIONALLY evolved for , quarry , and vermin wheatoen and the bull types are on par with each other when bred right preferences of temps i opt for the bull . getting misguiled with animals bred from inferior stock for aesthetics has coat and has with in the bull type and bulk , to many animals bred on from today from inferior stock and those without the knowledge , how to beget the right types lines of breed types are quite often put down on here from good old lines , through quite often failure of the said handlers . I believe the percentager of folks have never seen a true game bred animal going about its work in a proper manner , so easy to make assumptions on very little if any first hand experience of the preban work of a game bred wheaton or bull hound atb folks bunnys..

MODERN ANIMALS BRED DOWN FROM TESTED OLD LINES FOR ME AND I MEAN TESTED FOR WHAT THE BREED TYPE WAS ORIGIONALLY evolved for , quarry , and vermin wheatoen and the bull types are on par with each other when bred right preferences of temps i opt for the bull . getting misguiled with animals bred from inferior stock for aesthetics has coat and has with in the bull type and bulk , to many animals bred on from today from inferior stock and those without the knowledge , how to beget the right types lines of breed types are quite often put down on here from good old lines , through quite often failure of the said handlers . I believe the percentager of folks have never seen a true game bred animal going about its work in a proper manner , so easy to make assumptions on very little if any first hand experience of the preban work of a game bred wheaton or bull hound atb folks bunnys..

i have seen both bulls and wheaten's working in there proper manner and have kept both breeds all those years ago and the wheaten in my bitch is from old lines :thumbs:

i keep both bullx & wheatenx and a bull/wheaten/grey pup both have different jobs bullx is used for drawing and lamping wheatenx is used for lamping and out with the hounds both do there job both have seen plenty of game but there only as good as there last fox and there never proven until there retired or dead

true hogie my bitch is as good as any bull x at drawing :thumbs:

Try throwing an alsation into the mix with the wheaten,, then you have a dog, believe me!

ur not the 1st person to say that, ive had a lad tell me when his bitch break down he's breedin her to a lurcher dog that has 1/4 alsation, he said he's never seen a dog pullin down game like him..

my 9 mt old bitch

picked this bitch up from buster100 tonight, she's a smashing bitch, real happy with her.. Cant wait to start bringing her on.. :thumbs:

she looks a goodun pa hope all goes well for you with her :thumbs:

cheers Danny, ive had my hands full with the terriers lately and passed my lurchers and thought id stick to just terriers but i missed havin lurcher about and been blew about on cold nights + comin home wet to the ears at ungodly hours..lol

true hogie my bitch is as good as any bull x at drawing :thumbs:

must be a smart dog dannie if it can draw? i cant get mine to come bk lol

my 9 mt old bitch

picked this bitch up from buster100 tonight, she's a smashing bitch, real happy with her.. Cant wait to start bringing her on.. :thumbs:

she looks a goodun pa hope all goes well for you with her :thumbs:

cheers Danny, ive had my hands full with the terriers lately and passed my lurchers and thought id stick to just terriers but i missed havin lurcher about and been blew about on cold nights + comin home wet to the ears at ungodly hours..lol

thats what its all about getting out and doing a bit of everything that the enjoyment of it all is for me terriers and lurchers working