weaten/greyhound

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good dogs alot of lads run them over here.  

Try clipping this fcuker

heres my bitch live to hand with bunnys and fox single no probs  

Posted Images

must be a crappy bull then thats all i can say

Think ya might need a bigger spoon.

know what ive seen..... there might be better wheaten blood in ireland but not that much better a dare say

Now that comment makes sence, some really good working wheatnx's over here, I too know what I have seen and it would be a long time before I have bull in my yard, if ever.

know what ive seen..... there might be better wheaten blood in ireland but not that much better a dare say

Now that comment makes sence, some really good working wheatnx's over here, I too know what I have seen and it would be a long time before I have bull in my yard, if ever.

your worse mate to reply to him he does it all the time

your worse mate to reply to him he does it all the time

does what exactly ?

from what ive seen on here rocky,,,,i dont think it matters,,,,bull or wheaten,,,,or both its straight from this topic,,,,both have fire

i am really suprised a trapper chossed my whip x grey to breed from,,,,no pressure i thought,,,,,i didnt relise it happened a year ago ,,,i was out mooching with dogs,,,,i bumped into his mate,,,,we walked a few more miles ,,,and he liked what he saw ,,,in whip grey

but on first phone call,,,,i took ,,,,as have asleep ,,,,the guy with wheat /bull /grey ,,,,i think mentioned 20years off line breeding,,,,and mentioned alot kerry blue terrier,,,,,,i didnt want to ask to much question,s when he came as i heard alot off good things about his mate and himself as trappers up glens,,,,they dont use nets if rabbiting,,,,only there dogs,,,,and other prey

but what i did notice about his bitch she,s got more precentage off wheaton than anything else despite precentages,,,,,she,s defo a very rare breed up here ,,,and trapper swears by her ,,,and it took 2nd visit for him to open up,,,,as he,s very old,,,,and they guys dont talk much about numbers and prey,,,,,but i noticed ,,,he wasnt shy and saying there,s bull in her ,,,or wheaten,,,,i think he rated both in his line off dog :thumbs:

Edited by whip x grey