weaten/greyhound

i keep both bullx & wheatenx and a bull/wheaten/grey pup both have different jobs bullx is used for drawing and lamping wheatenx is used for lamping and out with the hounds both do there job both have seen plenty of game but there only as good as there last fox and there never proven until there retired or dead

true hogie my bitch is as good as any bull x at drawing :thumbs:

must be a smart dog dannie if it can draw? i cant get mine to come bk lol

she love's it mate she is on page 2 on this thread plus she is great at marking a hole if she starts yapping at a hole charlie is home

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good dogs alot of lads run them over here.  

Try clipping this fcuker

heres my bitch live to hand with bunnys and fox single no probs  

Posted Images

i keep both bullx & wheatenx and a bull/wheaten/grey pup both have different jobs bullx is used for drawing and lamping wheatenx is used for lamping and out with the hounds both do there job both have seen plenty of game but there only as good as there last fox and there never proven until there retired or dead

she love's it mate she is on page 2 on this thread plus she is great at marking a hole if she starts yapping at a hole charlie is home

only joking mate lol. iv heard of dogs leading the blind but never drawing does she use markers? lol

only joking mate lol. iv heard of dogs leading the blind but never drawing does she use markers? lol

all the time :laugh:

ive seen afew good wheatenx's drawing game that are as good as any bullx i use my bullx because shes just over 21tts and she isnt as fast as she used to be after she smashed her feet

the problem is that very few keep records . so you have to go word of mouth. and we all know how dangerous that can be. as for the wheaten x bull x thing' it all goes out of the window as soon as they are cross bred to another breed to produce lurchers. and each individual has to be treated on there own merit. . also everyony rates dogs by the breed. very few look at the percentage.

post-2078-0-88161900-1327756010.jpg

post-2078-0-17666800-1327756057.jpg

first cross.

the problem is that very few keep records . so you have to go word of mouth. and we all know how dangerous that can be. as for the wheaten x bull x thing' it all goes out of the window as soon as they are cross bred to another breed to produce lurchers. and each individual has to be treated on there own merit. . also everyony rates dogs by the breed. very few look at the percentage.

Always liked Ozzy CS, have you ever used him over any bitches?

If so what and how have they turned out?

Always liked Ozzy CS, have you ever used him over any bitches?

If so what and how have they turned out?

ive never used him for stud. i only generally have one lurcher. and then i buy in. ive been asked to use him on many occasion. but one bitch i was going to let him cover turned out to have epilepsy. the owner new this but never cracked on. luckily i was imformed by a friend. and declined the mateing. :thumbs:

Quick one for you, what would a 3/4 gh 1/4 dh put to a wheaten bitch turn out like?

For ref the dh x is 30" to the shoulder and has straight line speed and drive, the sire to the wheaten bitch worked and she will get out and about.

will not be happening for a good few years so no requests for pups!! ha ha

my 9 mt old bitch

picked this bitch up from buster100 tonight, she's a smashing bitch, real happy with her.. Cant wait to start bringing her on.. :thumbs:

pa i still have the bull wheaton hound pa if you no anyone intrested you seen the dog and he is hard on game atb buster hope the bitch does you well