Should Whin have been banned . vote either way

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Whin get back onto the hunting life?

• Yes he should be reinstated onto THL
    • No he should stay banned from THL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its the salmos, phezzies, rose and all the game on the big stubbles i feel sorry for.......it will be a massacre now he has all that extra time on his hands!

i have no idea why he was banned ,there must have been a good reason , personally i couldnt care less ,rarely have i heard him have a good word for anyone ,or there dogs !

Im convinced some of you folk take this gaff a little bit too serious........its an internet forum not the local village pub who gives a shit if some stranger off the internet has been chucked out.

A few thoughts:

1. Like him or not, Whin has been banned for the reasons already given.
  2. Whatever everyone thinks, he 'aint coming back any time soon.
  3. Even if 100% of members think he should be reinstaed, it won't happen because this isn't a democracy, it's a site owned and paid for by an individual who has made a decision and is under no obligation to go back on it.

Is it ??

1. If you don't like it, then don't log on. No-one forces people to stay here.

It seems to me that all these 'why has so-and-so been banned threads are a waste of bandwith. Get over it, move on, or feck off somewhere else.

Something I dearly wish you would do,, soon as you like mate !!

See above

A few thoughts:

1. Like him or not, Whin has been banned for the reasons already given.
  2. Whatever everyone thinks, he 'aint coming back any time soon.
  3. Even if 100% of members think he should be reinstaed, it won't happen because this isn't a democracy, it's a site owned and paid for by an individual who has made a decision and is under no obligation to go back on it.

Is it ??

1. If you don't like it, then don't log on. No-one forces people to stay here.

It seems to me that all these 'why has so-and-so been banned threads are a waste of bandwith. Get over it, move on, or feck off somewhere else.

Something I dearly wish you would do,, soon as you like mate !!

See above

Yes, the site is owned and paid for by IanB.

I rarely log on these days, but I shall continue to do so while I can. If you don't like that then, TOUGH SHIT. You carry on kissing the photo of Whin that you must have under your pillow if that's what turns you on; I'll carry on expressing my opinions, that, afterall is what a discussion forum is for.

• Like 1

Its the salmos, phezzies, rose and all the game on the big stubbles i feel sorry for.......it will be a massacre now he has all that extra time on his hands!

• Like 6

Couple of really interesting replies, cant beleive someone like whin has been banned. To me one of the problems on this forum is the amount of guests that seem to follow the threads that have nothing at all to do with HUNTING. Ive had the pleasure to hunt with whin an i can assure you the man is flat out. The thing about him is he tells it how it is an when people dont like it he carrys on windng them up, to me thats what the forums are about as the days of actually posting about what we do in the field are long gone. Another thing that has obviously annoyed a few people is the man aint affraid to actually put anyone up for the night an put game in front of there dogs not only to see what other folks are running but to see is there anyone out there with better dogs than him so he can keep on improving his dogs. This place needs more people like whin an less people that get all bitter an twisted about someone having abit of a laugh. To me when you look at the poll an there is 40 odd people saying yes he should be banned it just really shows the type of people that crawl these forums.

There is better ways of improving the forum heres a couple that spring to mind.

1. Delete all members that have more than one account a leave them with 1 (i would actually fall victim to this as i have more than one name) same as most me thinks.

2.Stop all guests being able to gain access to threads the members type up.

3.Charge all members a fee, if they enjoy the forum an they are genuine they will subscribe

4.Have some sort of section where you have to be invited or vouched for where people can discuss dogs knowing they are safe

To me there is lots of ways of improving the forum an banning people for winding people up an having a laugh aint they way to do it.

I rarely bother on here anymore because there is nothing that is worth reading anymore, i hope people dont take this the wrong way i know am as bad as anyone for winding people up but the people i wind up deserve it. Ive met a fair few people off this forum an the majority have been good lads ive met a few cranks an people that are not as serious about hunting as they seem to think when posting on here. There aint many men like whin on the forum an if there is i wouldnt mind a night with them.

Just remember the people who have voted NO then i know i wouldnt like to be in there company when things go wrong, people who can call an judge someone for how they come across on a forum in my eyes are either to serious or just plain old BORING b*****ds. S

Shame on the NO voters :laugh: An more shame on the voters who have actually logged on under a second username to vote twice. :laugh:

Id love all the none voters to have a walk out with whin i bet they would be pleading to get him reinstated on THL.

Whin for moderator i say. :yes:

All the best SHanded. . :thumbs:

• Like 1

Couple of really interesting replies, cant beleive someone like whin has been banned. To me one of the problems on this forum is the amount of guests that seem to follow the threads that have nothing at all to do with HUNTING. Ive had the pleasure to hunt with whin an i can assure you the man is flat out. The thing about him is he tells it how it is an when people dont like it he carrys on windng them up, to me thats what the forums are about as the days of actually posting about what we do in the field are long gone. Another thing that has obviously annoyed a few people is the man aint affraid to actually put anyone up for the night an put game in front of there dogs not only to see what other folks are running but to see is there anyone out there with better dogs than him so he can keep on improving his dogs. This place needs more people like whin an less people that get all bitter an twisted about someone having abit of a laugh. To me when you look at the poll an there is 40 odd people saying yes he should be banned it just really shows the type of people that crawl these forums.

There is better ways of improving the forum heres a couple that spring to mind.

1. Delete all members that have more than one account a leave them with 1 (i would actually fall victim to this as i have more than one name) same as most me thinks.

2.Stop all guests being able to gain access to threads the members type up.

3.Charge all members a fee, if they enjoy the forum an they are genuine they will subscribe

4.Have some sort of section where you have to be invited or vouched for where people can discuss dogs knowing they are safe

To me there is lots of ways of improving the forum an banning people for winding people up an having a laugh aint they way to do it.

I rarely bother on here anymore because there is nothing that is worth reading anymore, i hope people dont take this the wrong way i know am as bad as anyone for winding people up but the people i wind up deserve it. Ive met a fair few people off this forum an the majority have been good lads ive met a few cranks an people that are not as serious about hunting as they seem to think when posting on here. There aint many men like whin on the forum an if there is i wouldnt mind a night with them.

Just remember the people who have voted NO then i know i wouldnt like to be in there company when things go wrong, people who can call an judge someone for how they come across on a forum in my eyes are either to serious or just plain old BORING b*****ds. S

Shame on the NO voters :laugh: An more shame on the voters who have actually logged on under a second username to vote twice. :laugh:

Id love all the none voters to have a walk out with whin i bet they would be pleading to get him reinstated on THL.

Whin for moderator i say. :yes:

All the best SHanded. . :thumbs:

My heart bleeds for you, hopefully he'll send you a postcard...since you don't use the forum that much you'll not miss him...

The vote say's bring him back so let him do his thing on here..or is this going to be smaller version of the shit goverment that wont listen..

This isn't the government, its a forum..we have rules and when someones been warned multiple times...well you know the rest, along with every mod being of the same opinion..

what would he do?

:laugh:

ffs this is comedy at its best,

get a grip, its a name on the forum if you don't know him, :thumbs:

Common sense at last...... :toast:

I could argue with everyone but people MUST have better things to do with there time, if not, it's a sad state of affairs...