Should Whin have been banned . vote either way

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Whin get back onto the hunting life?

• Yes he should be reinstated onto THL
    • No he should stay banned from THL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its the salmos, phezzies, rose and all the game on the big stubbles i feel sorry for.......it will be a massacre now he has all that extra time on his hands!

i have no idea why he was banned ,there must have been a good reason , personally i couldnt care less ,rarely have i heard him have a good word for anyone ,or there dogs !

Im convinced some of you folk take this gaff a little bit too serious........its an internet forum not the local village pub who gives a shit if some stranger off the internet has been chucked out.

Like i have said the choice and option was there to ignore what he wrote..some folk found it interesting other's did not...and like i said earlier he was no threat to anyone..

I think people should get posting about HUNTING and get over the fact some random member on the internet, that contributed nothing but shite on the forum is gone..

The people who do the real damage to hunting are amongst us on here, there not anti's, there idiots spouting and posting dangerous comments without engaging there brains.....

So ban them then !

• Like 1

I though Whin was an obnoxious, arrogant, deluded, illiterate fool, who could wind me up like no one else could !! I tried to ignore his baiting, but allways ended up biting !! LOL !! At the end of the day, I think most knew he was just the site idiot, but fairly harmless....I'll miss his nonsense, I don't think he realy knew he was upsetting people, and don't think he should be banned !

Cheers.

• Like 4

Yup

I imagine it will be locked, neither here nor there to me,, The mods have made there thoughts very clear. It`s not the way I expected the site to be moderated, but hey,,It`s not my site.

ATB

Rake

• Like 1

well after i read the other thread and i'm not reading all this :no:

all i can say is he can join straight away under another name and also, he must have the shiniest trousers going as his hands wont have stopped rubbing his legs :laugh::thumbs:

A few thoughts:

1. Like him or not, Whin has been banned for the reasons already given.
  2. Whatever everyone thinks, he 'aint coming back any time soon.
  3. Even if 100% of members think he should be reinstaed, it won't happen because this isn't a democracy, it's a site owned and paid for by an individual who has made a decision and is under no obligation to go back on it.
  4. If you don't like it, then don't log on. No-one forces people to stay here.

It seems to me that all these 'why has so-and-so been banned threads are a waste of bandwith. Get over it, move on, or feck off somewhere else.

• Like 1