whin .... banned??

I personally think he offered more to the site than most,unless people learn to accept others views without the bitchfest that follows,then the likes of Whin,whom have an opinion on anything and everything,will be lost to the site,mores the pity.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how all the people that put up threads about whin,either personally attacking,him bullying and laughing him are still on.Is that not as bad as giving a opinion

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go   I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether

Since being banned from THL, Whin has taken on a new role to fill the void an 8000 posting person who has no time for the internet now has in his life....

Posted Images

unless people learn to accept others views without the bitchfest that follows,

So you'd apply that to everybody but the man in question then? :blink: It was whin's total disregard to other peoples opinions that ultimately led to all the bollocks that followed him about the place non stop..

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Ever member has a contrubution be it postive or negtive .

The word FORUM defines a place to have public expression which I sometime think site owners forget.

I feel that some of the MODS are feeling the pressure and are slightly shocked by one members has had IAN if he is that unimportant why the massive responce.

I will take my hat off though the threads have stayed unlocked for the moment.

ATB Cookie

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

unless people learn to accept others views without the bitchfest that follows,

So you'd apply that to everybody but the man in question then? :blink: It was whin's total disregard to other peoples opinions that ultimately led to all the bollocks that followed him about the place non stop..

I agree there was Whins opinion and nothing else mattered,if i did,nt like his posts i disregarded them and moved on,if people had ignored him more he,d still be here,lesson for everyone.
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

the sheep always pops out from some were and starts following :yes:

And the shaggers always pop out to shaft you up the backside like whin has been.

ATB Cookie

• Like 1

:icon_redface:

What did he offer morton I'm curious...what did he contribute regarding hunting?

He took you poaching :icon_redface:

Very good, yes I had a walk out with him,years ago....drumbeat AND ?? :laugh: I've walked out with a lot of people, I have nothing against WHIN.......albeit he's a long playing record..

Right I've got a lot to do and to be honest... WHIN is right at the bottom of the list...in fact he's now off the radar..

What did he offer morton I'm curious...what did he contribute regarding hunting?

I personally found that hidden amongst his numerous posts,even the legible ones,he had a wealth of knowledge concerning lurchers and their uses in the field,i disagreed with a lot of rubbish he put up and ignored those posts,the same as i do with other peoples offerings.

I know he was not my favourite person on here and irritated the life out of me at time's..but and a BIG but they is a hell of a lot worse member's on here than whin.