sunset/sun rises pictures feel free 2 add

So I went out last night with the intention of getting some sunset pics - never tried it before. Turns out I picked the wrong spot. The angle I wanted was wrong, and the cows charged the fence I was standing at which, as some of you know, proper puts me off my game!

But anyways, Pendle at Sunset from Crown Point. The low mist was lovely but I didn't get it right. Won't stop me trying again but I reckon next time I'll go for a cow free area :laugh:

IMG_9723.jpg

aye thats pxsh, I would give up if I were you lol

• Like 1

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sunrise . . . . .                 Sunsets . . . . .              

forth estuary at sunrise last week     sunrise at a wee beach i like to go to in the summer  

Posted Images

So I went out last night with the intention of getting some sunset pics - never tried it before. Turns out I picked the wrong spot. The angle I wanted was wrong, and the cows charged the fence I was standing at which, as some of you know, proper puts me off my game!

But anyways, Pendle at Sunset from Crown Point. The low mist was lovely but I didn't get it right. Won't stop me trying again but I reckon next time I'll go for a cow free area :laugh:

IMG_9723.jpg

IMG_9723.jpg

are you one of the witches from there abouts :hmm:

IMG_9723.jpg

aye thats pxsh, I would give up if I were you lol

I tell you what I was so frustrated with what I got last night. I blame the coos!

IMG_9723.jpg

IMG_9723.jpg

are you one of the witches from there abouts :hmm:

If you look closely you can just about make out the 1612 they've installed on the side of Pendle to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the witch trials :laugh: I have a witch arial bobble doodad on my car, in honour of my fallen sisters :laugh:

• Like 1

Oh and I took this one whilst a cow was stamping and charging at the fence, making that horrible noise and snorting - no less than 3 feet away. Hateful, hateful things are cows. I told it to f*ck off but it didn't seem to care :laugh:

IMG_9697.jpg

• Like 6

Oh and I took this one whilst a cow was stamping and charging at the fence, making that horrible noise and snorting - no less than 3 feet away. Hateful, hateful things are cows. I told it to f*ck off but it didn't seem to care :laugh:

IMG_9697.jpg

Well cows aside. One thing is clear. Our sunsets over here are kindof dull. Very Nice pic!