what dog would u own if u could turn back time one of the greats???

Gelert was actualy a MYTH, he never happened !! The same myth is told around the world...a good stoty but no truer than Jack Londons White Fang, or Call Of The Wild" !!

Cheers.

Ye only know that because ye were round in the 13th century ye old bugger :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bred by a sh-t di-k, raised by Rocks owned by Edwards "Stitch".One of the few true single handed coyote dogs. Females, UpHill's "Grace" she could put it down on anything here in N.America. Stitch-

The thing with dogs of bygone eras is they hold a romantic aura about them that would probably never be replicated, try not to live in the past and think about now and what you want in the future.The

Good point is that!! ATB Andy.

A minshaw bitch called Ginny, best all round dog i have seen :thumbs:

DSC02507.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

i thought you would have gone for Blue, as he was great dog that started the line :thumbs:

I suppose i could have :thumbs: there is loads to choose from..

Bulpa would be top of that list aswell.

:hmm:Cannot talk of genuine coursing stars or vulpine crunchers, just roustabout curs, but, I believe to produce a realy good hunting dog, you have to be its equal, both in intensity, determination and prey drive.

There has always been talk of 'dogs from the past',..and I think therein, lies the answer.. :yes:

Keen young men make outstanding work dogs,...cos, they both have the hunger....

I once had a good dog,..but, it was a lifetime ago, ... nowadays, I would not be worthy of one...

And that is the truth....

www.chalkwarren.co.uk

This is the simply the best - most common sense post I've ever read on THL :thumbs:

Yeah - when the brain writes cheques the body can no longer cash you tend to look at things slightly differently. I've had good dogs in the past that probably wouldn't be half as good if I had them now.

• Like 2

My old mates bitch susie, the first lurcher I ever saw run I grew up withe her and she gave me the bug, Collie greyhound,

I would have her in a heart beat and I would have my mate back too, miss the pair of them, but I've got some great memories :thumbs:

The thing with dogs of bygone eras is they hold a romantic aura about them that would probably never be replicated, try not to live in the past and think about now and what you want in the future.The ban has put a different spin on everything, things will never get better just try to make sure what you have is pleasing you, after all thats what matters.

• Like 2

In 10 -12 years time what dogs do you all think we be talking about then????

You irish lads will be wanking about Lucas I expect. :tongue2:

:D

Better then the sheep out your back :tongue2::laugh: And you never know could be lucas is there anything in wales you thing you be talking about in years time?????

In 10 -12 years time what dogs do you all think we be talking about then????

You irish lads will be wanking about Lucas I expect. :tongue2:

:D

Better then the sheep out your back :tongue2::laugh: And you never know could be lucas is there anything in wales you thing you be talking about in years time?????

no just double oo 1979 :tongue2: