Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mrs browns boyes

Game of Thrones.

man vs food

sopranos

sopranos is good,

I been in hospital recently and did the full 10 series in 6 days, worked out about 16 hours a day, good if you have lots of time to kill

is that boat the one pussy got clipped on in your aviator lol

The Inbetweeners movie and series.

Gavin and Stacy series

Him + her series

Russell howard good news

Lots of stuff on BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, and 4oD to watch...on 4oD I recommend RudeTube which is a load of people doing either cool/amazing/extraordinary things or making a fool of themselves.

Plenty of content on the websites I stated above and the series/movie I recommended I found very funny,not sure if you will.

sopranos

sopranos is good,

I been in hospital recently and did the full 10 series in 6 days, worked out about 16 hours a day, good if you have lots of time to kill

is that boat the one pussy got clipped on in your aviator lol

haha

I tell you after a week of non stop supranos you feel like one of the family,

• Like 1

Gavin and Stacy series

Him + her series

Russell howard good news

Lots of stuff on BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, and 4oD to watch...on 4oD I recommend RudeTube which is a load of people doing either cool/amazing/extraordinary things or making a fool of themselves.

Plenty of content on the websites I stated above and the series/movie I recommended I found very funny,not sure if you will.

anti prick

• Like 1

Gavin and Stacy series

Him + her series

Russell howard good news

anti prick

I didn't like the prick before you just said that! :laugh: I don't find him in the least bit funny.. :no:

Gavin and Stacy series

Him + her series

Russell howard good news

anti prick

I didn't like the prick before you just said that! :laugh: I don't find him in the least bit funny.. :no:

me either mal, he's a cock end.

• Like 1

Gavin and Stacy series

Him + her series

Russell howard good news

anti prick

me either mal, he's a cock end.

Agreed, twitchy little c**t.

FTB

• Like 1