BBC News Boxing Day Morning fox hunting interview

I was totally disgusted with the anti-fox hunting gentleman interviewed on the BBC News (Boxing Day morning) along side the Countryside Alliance representative.

The anti-fox hunting gentleman said that "People who abuse animal's go on to abuse humans" ??????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16331831

I am surprised nobody has commented on this yet?

Footage has been censored at the end of interview.

The funny part is when asked if they would ever see eye to eye :blink::icon_redface:.I think the anti may have a problem with that :laugh:

defo he cockeyed t death

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The funny part is when asked if they would ever see eye to eye .I think the anti may have a problem with that

how can this geezer comment he cant see straight

Funny thing is apart from his pathetic atempt to get his point across just imagine mr and mrs average watching the news and seeing some bloke been interviewed on tv with one eye on the reporter and th

Basically these pieces of shite have fcuk all else to do & feel good being part of something !! [ ANTI ]

They most probably prowl around ''Old-women'' asking if they need any work doing ............................................................................with a STIFFY

Edited by LUMPHAMMER

I was totally disgusted with the anti-fox hunting gentleman interviewed on the BBC News (Boxing Day morning) along side the Countryside Alliance representative.

The anti-fox hunting gentleman said that "People who abuse animal's go on to abuse humans" ??????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16331831

I am surprised nobody has commented on this yet?

Footage has been censored at the end of interview.

I know he was a bell end and was spouting shit etc... but he is an anti so you can expect some of that.

I saw the program and was actually quite impressed with how the BBC for once had actually done a balanced interview that showed both sides.

The pro hunt lady could have done with the correcting the soap dodger though when he started talking about breeding foxes in artificial earths etc.. but you cant have it all.