Sign in to follow this  
bull scooby

propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

ive got two reeces billy lines, one is daughter from choco and other is daughter to livers pye bred back to my bigh bitch out of choco

its just a expression as its not illegal to show pictures of pre ban sports

Didn't say it was illegal to show pre ban pics but there's loads of cops and antis on here that download them and stick them on leaflets and post them throw doors seen Agee pics off this site on leaflets

this uis off the same thread aswell

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

Why is your dog wearing a scarf?

• Like 2

Why is your dog wearing a scarf?

it will grow into it :laugh:

ive got two reeces billy lines, one is daughter from choco and other is daughter to livers pye bred back to my bigh bitch out of choco

Very nice mate i really like the dog in the second pic.What height and weight are the other dogs you ve got?

that is x38 dog if im not mistaking that black water stuff. could be rong atb fm :thumbs:

It dose look like the dog he's got mate but the black water is just a name him and his mates put on the dog to try say that was the line think it's pie bread

saw pie or offspring in stoops estate burnley years ago while back

You wouldn't have got out of Burnley alive Whin :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, D.