propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

this uis off the same thread aswell

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

Why is your dog wearing a scarf?

:laugh:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

ive talked of this dog before Tug , was hell of a fox dog,( anything) with teeth he would do a good job on. He was 1x staff greyhound 26in and powerful with it , he came from blackcountry, from proper old line of staffs ,not your show crap stuff. He was still doing his job even as a old dog, had the heart of a lion, and great bite on him. Few lads on here seen him work, dont think the lad who had him bothered with many pics, and he wouldnt put any on here anyway lol. It was him that made like the bullxs , and if you get 1 like him you got hell of a dog :yes:

ive talked of this dog before Tug , was hell of a fox dog, anything with teeth he would do a good job on. He was 1x staff greyhound 26in and powerful with it , he came from blackcountry, from proper old line of staffs ,not your show crap stuff. He was still doing his job even as a old dog, had the heart of a lion, and great bite on him. Few lads on here seen him work, dont think the lad who had him bothered with many pics, and he wouldnt put any on here anyway lol. It was him that made like the bullxs , and if you get 1 like him you got hell of a dog :yes:

i never stole his pics, i found the thread that whoever put it up on here i couldnt copy the link so i put pics on then i found link and put that on here... as the thread was already visible to all thl members i dont think iv done anything wrong by just bringing a old thread back into circulation

• Like 1

this uis off the same thread aswell

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

Why is your dog wearing a scarf?

:laugh:

thought the tread said propper grafters not dogs with scarfs on :laugh: :laugh: