kitten mauled to death by foxes.

this is an artical printed in the cuntrymans weekly on november the 30th 2011.

a kitten has been mauled to

death by foxes in ewell,surrey,

leaving the owner fearful that

they may attack children in the

area.

seven month old <george>was killed after macking his way into the next door neighbours garden via a hole dug by one of the foxes.

his owner, pc robert mitchelmoore,38 who works for the metropolitan police,said it looks like the foxes wer hiding in our next door neighbours green house and he was attacked.i got an histerical phone call from my wife because she haddent seen him for a while. she had a look over the fence and saw him lying thair with his neck all eaten. i took him to the vets but thair was nothing they could do.

pc mitchelmoore, who has three young children aged three,seven,and nine,added its a lovely area we live in and thair lots of children and the last thing i would want is for a child to get hurt or for it to get in someones house.

wat are your thaughts on this? atb fm :thumbs:

area.

seven month old <george>was killed after macking his way into the next door neighbours garden via a hole dug by one of the foxes.

his owner, pc robert mitchelmoore,38 who works for the metropolitan police,said it looks like the foxes wer hiding in our next door neighbours green house and he was attacked.i got an histerical phone call from my wife because she haddent seen him for a while. she had a look over the fence and saw him lying thair with his neck all eaten. i took him to the vets but thair was nothing they could do.

pc mitchelmoore, who has three young children aged three,seven,and nine,added its a lovely area we live in and thair lots of children and the last thing i would want is for a child to get hurt or for it to get in someones house.

a article with lots of spelling mistakes,or did you type it yourself,not a go if you did everyone makes a mistake with spellings just seems a few to many if you copy and pasted.

Foxes are opportunists and a kitten makes a tasty meal. I remember many many years ago calling in a fox. As it was belting in I could see it was carrying something. Slipped the dog and the fox dropped what it was carrying. When the fox was dealt with I went to the spot where the fox had dropped his dinner. I was hoping it was a rabbit so I could give it to the ferrets when I got home....anyway got to the place and it was a young kitten about 7-8wks old.

pet cat up my auld ladys smallholding had a nasty fight with a hungry fox, cat got away with its life but had to have its skin around its. neck stitched back on.

fox will chance anything, even a full grown tomcat or newborn lamb if its hungry enough

area.

a article with lots of spelling mistakes,or did you type it yourself,not a go if you did everyone makes a mistake with spellings just seems a few to many if you copy and pasted.

i copid it out of the cuntry mans mate and typed it me self. i cannot spell :icon_redface: sorry :thumbs:

don't quite understand why a fox killing a kitten would make you fear for your kids to be honest?

whats important is that urban dwelling joe public are getting the message that foxes need to be controlled because they can and will use poor old tiddles as a toothpick :laugh:

Edited by Carraghs Gem
  • Like 2

Foxes hiding in next doors garden in Ewell?Load of rubbish,I used to live right next to Ewell in Cheam,the fox there dont hide,they were as bold as brass,too many people feeding them thats the problem,they are emboldened,its a decent middle-class area where people think fox are cute :laugh: