• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in Scotland and saw perfectly healthy , harmless mars bars callously thrown into the deep fat fryer , with no thought to thier welfare at all , it,s a sight that will live with me to my dying da

Regardless of whether you think they can do what they like in thier own country etc etc blah blah they are compassionless cruel scum,, simple   It makes no difference WHERE, cruelty is carried out

if it was left to me id be sending them right f*****g back.there not a gift.there on loan for ten years at the tune of 600,000 a year.f*****g ridiculous old people freezing there arse off and cut bac

HE TOOK THE METAL TO SHOW HIS MATE IN THE FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY AND WAS HORRIFIED TO FIND IT WAS A DOGS MICRO CHIP !!

DUCKWING

I dont mind the odd microchip myself.....its them spikey collars i dont like there murder on the ol choppers..............a Strongstuff collar i find to be much better with the digestion ;)

Sorry if that was a serious post i just couldnt resist !

• Like 1

YEAH FELLAS ,

ITS TRUE FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND , I ONLY HEARD WHEN I PHONED THE FELLA AND HE TOLD ME HE COULDNT TALK AS HE HAD THE POLICE AND DEFRA IN HIS HOME

I HAD TO LAUGH , HE SAID TO THE DEFRA BLOKE WHILE HE WAS ON THE PHONE TO ME THAT ........ I WOULDNT CARE IF THE MEAL WAS PRICED ACCORDINGLY BUT I PAID FOR BEEF !!! :blink:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

just remember all this shite folks the next time you order youir chinky.and the dog chip shite is just an urban myth..not 1 shred of photographic or written documentation to prove otherwise..atb stabba

there was another vid but cant arsed posting it.but the koreans buried 3 million pigs in a pit ALIVE.its on jewtube "south koreans bury 3million pigs".prob the worst case of casual cruelty i ever seen.hwever im not dictating to any chink.like lab said its just my opinion.i piosted the vids to get others opinions not a f*****g lecture lol

• Like 1

there was another vid but cant arsed posting it.but the koreans buried 3 million pigs in a pit ALIVE.its on jewtube "south koreans bury 3million pigs".prob the worst case of casual cruelty i ever seen.hwever im not dictating to any chink.like lab said its just my opinion.i piosted the vids to get others opinions not a f*****g lecture lol

that pig one has been on here before and caused an uproar. Same shite about not 'in' this country so don't give a f**k!! Dirty b*****ds!!!

that pig one has been on here before and caused an uproar. Same shite about not 'in' this country so don't give a f**k!! Dirty b*****ds!!!

couldnt believe it lab.you would think one person standing there watchung that would say.WOW that cant be right.oh wait silly me there f*****g barbaric chinks were talking about here.silly me

couldnt believe it lab.you would think one person standing there watchung that would say.WOW that cant be right.oh wait silly me there f*****g barbaric chinks were talking about here.silly me

It's the noise that gets me mate..... A simple bullet or a couple of guys with knives just slitting throats...... No they can't be arses the dirty c**ts.. f**k it I'm giving up chinkies!!!!!

Regardless of whether you think they can do what they like in thier own country etc etc blah blah they are compassionless cruel scum,, simple

It makes no difference WHERE, cruelty is carried out,, it`s still cruelty,,,no????

Africans chop up babies with machetes, but hey !! it`s there "culture",, aye right ,, get real ffs,, No two ways about it, Chinese are cruel as a race..

• Like 4

There's an awful lot of behaviour that most of western society finds cruel and barbaric, but other cultures consider it not only acceptable but necessary, such as 'honour killings', female circumsision etc, etc.

Things like this have been argued over forever, and will probably continue to be so, and over the ages countless wars have been started by one race or culture trying to force their beliefs on another.

If you think about how many people have been killed simply as a result of believing in a different 'god', then it could be argued that religion, rather than being mankinds 'salvation' is actually the root of all evil.

• Like 1