tram rant lady in prison

The media doesn't help. I put the TV on the night before last, put BBC 1 on and there was a documentary about something or other to do with arabs/Muslims, wasn't interested so I turned to ITV. Feck me there was only a different documentary about some other group of arabs/Muslims doing something different somewhere else. I don't know what the media's agenda is.. :hmm:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g joke!!!! the paki fuckers can preach hate as a whole religion and be left alone, one white woman lets her feelings be known and gets jail, what a load of shit

Desperate women bringthepain?They all look like extras from "Prisoner cellblock H" Heres one example of why oldsters minding their own business should always be given a wide-berth and utmost respect

Yes your right my grandparents fought in ww2 for freedom millions did , fought and died to free other nations from the nazi threat . They went to far foreign lands they won and came home , well gues

The media doesn't help. I put the TV on the night before last, put BBC 1 on and there was a documentary about something or other to do with arabs/Muslims, wasn't interested so I turned to ITV. Feck me there was only a different documentary about some other group of arabs/Muslims doing something different somewhere else. I don't know what the media's agenda is.. :hmm:

yea you better of watching putin rig an election lol

did you happen to see that.the ballott boxes were half full before they opened the doors,and people voting 20 and 30 times.russians have changed,aye so they f*****g have.

• Like 1

eh love the Arabs/Muslims, ram it in our face so it looks normal so we except it

shes in prison and them paki c**ts who kicked that british girl in get away with it f*****g joke

and they say its for her own safety, so that says to me that she will get beat up/if not killed by the uncivilized Arabs/Muslims , but them who beat that lass up is safe from the whites, if you can't trust them in this country than they should not be here!

• Like 1

here you go mac,,, i found this,,, it beggers belife to be honest,, if you scroll down , theres a bit about a gang of asian girls beating a white girl,,, they escape jail...

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

HERE

'kill the white slag'

THE NONE RACIST ATTACK

!

http://www.dailymail...slag-FREED.html

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!! Who watched that whole clip....i couldn't!!! What the f**k was that guy doing......i'm taking it that was his bird? Can you imagine that happening to you and your girlfriend/wife? The guys on the CCTV would have enjoyed seeing 4 bitchies sparkled out cold that night.......beggars belief.. :icon_eek: What was the f*****g idiot doing ffs.... :censored:

No they just jail a few of the ringleaders and the others will todle off like they usually do

Not so,certainly doesnt happen in cases of serious civil unrest like the recent riots,a local lad,university student,never once been in trouble in his life,caught up in the situation and picked up a T-shirt I think it was?He got 2 years!The government have to come down hard in mass civil protest cases,the sentencing goalposts were moved far-apart for the rioters with the vast majority if not all being imprisoned,they certainly didnt just imprison the ringleaders,neither would they in cases of large-scale uprisings with racial connotations and tensions,such cohesive unrest scares those who rule us,they have to flex their muscle.

Ok maybe not only the ringleaders but make an example of a few to frighten the many might be more accurate....don't recal any riots since

I can’t see how you can defend this woman she got he just deserts if she gave a sh-t about her kids she would of kept her gob shut she was lucky one of them didn’t kick her all over that carriage just another goby low life.

As for the state of the country yeah I would agree the immigration is out of control and we need a harder line but to paint every foreigner, black or Asian with the same brush is simply racist fascist ignorance lets not forget we fought a war against this boll—ks.

I can’t see how you can defend this woman she got he just deserts if she gave a sh-t about her kids she would of kept her gob shut she was lucky one of them didn’t kick her all over that carriage just another goby low life.

As for the state of the country yeah I would agree the immigration is out of control and we need a harder line but to paint every foreigner, black or Asian with the same brush is simply racist fascist ignorance lets not forget we fought a war against this boll—ks.

we also fought a war for freedom of speech, seems know you only get freedom of speech if your not british.

+1

I haven't actually seen the film, but the fact that she could behave like that with a child in tow is disgraceful.

What really annoys me is that from what I gather, she didn't actually know if the other passengers where british or not. The colour of a persons skin is irrellevant in my opinion. People who judge others without finding out the facts first deserve to be punished, and people who subject young, impressionable children to that kind of behaviour should not have children.

Tese leftist apologists need f*****g off with them. You don't get what we are saying yes it was wrong the way she did it but because she is white and her own country she gets locked up for speaking the truth what so many ate afraid to say so what about these rabble rousing Muslim that call on us non believers to be burned in he'll and our heads cut off because we ain't a slave to a cult they dint get done they get extra benefits. No wonder the country f****d with the 2 comments above

• Like 2

I would be very careful what i say if i was any of you, we have a corrupt government, we have a justice system that works in favour of the offender, we are a minority in our own country, we have no free speach, and a media system that has more weight than the law, we have a corrupt police sytem, an ENGLISH man will never get justice in this country of ours, so please please be very careful what you say so you dont find your self on the boot end of this this unhelpful place we liked to call our home.

paul

• Like 2

+1

I haven't actually seen the film, but the fact that she could behave like that with a child in tow is disgraceful.

What really annoys me is that from what I gather, she didn't actually know if the other passengers where british or not. The colour of a persons skin is irrellevant in my opinion. People who judge others without finding out the facts first deserve to be punished, and people who subject young, impressionable children to that kind of behaviour should not have children.

Bleeding heart traitors :feck:

• Like 1

Yes your right my grandparents fought in ww2 for freedom millions did , fought and died to free other nations from the nazi threat . They went to far foreign lands they won and came home , well gues what they wasted there time we should have done a deal with adolf and sat back kept are selves to are selves just think we might have a government that does not cowtow to Muslim twats at every juncture , see I hate every thing about the Muslim there culture and way of lffe I don't want or need to communicate with them let them go back to the fly invested shit holes wence they came and if you love them so much feel free to tag along as for that women being low life that would be a racist comment would it not , this might have missed your attention but the uk is a white Christian nation , we are heading towards social meltdown the welfare state once the envy of the world cannot cope we are full no more room at the inn , poles pakis who ever were full , when the eu collapses as it will we will be left with the fall out do you think all the migrant workers labour let in will run home lol the experiment has failed reinstate are borders revoke all work permits for unskilled workers , stop all Immergration we don't need any more kebab,chicken, or pizza shops IMO
  • Like 5