So called 'angler'

this is a post i found on another fourm, i just thought i would post it here as well for all to see:

"I don't understand how any 'angler' could say/do this.

If you love fishing, you love ALL fish.

Check out the comment underneath the picture.

post-39314-0-31934700-1322951945_thumb.jpg

His profile (Clearly looks like a match fisherman)

post-39314-0-31705100-1322952006.jpg

I'd cave his head in with a 3 lb lump hammer the f*cking prick."

niall_b73

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bell sniff`s, the pair of them. Even picking on the girl holding it. She may not be stunning, but any girl/woman that can handle live pike is ok in my book. Should have seen some of the so called "me

i can understand the need for control and its silly to add pike to a venue unless it needs some, but a few predators in your river will keep the sick and injured fish down, and keep your stock more he

this is a post i found on another fourm, i just thought i would post it here as well for all to see:   "I don't understand how any 'angler' could say/do this.   If you love fishing, you love ALL f

Posted Images

I can see both sides. :yes: I used to feel the same way about dogfish when I was sea fishing. :yes: It was very rare that I'd put one back alive, I saw them in no better light than rats. In my eyes they were nothing more than pests fit to be dispensed with. I've always fished for the table, but in recent years look on them differently and don't mind catching them now and again.

learnt the value of pike at a young age school fishing club always put the pike back

learnt a bigger lesson about dog fish caught about 5 in the isle of man when about 15

getting of the charter boat skipper says hey take your fish i looks back and say

dont want em mate fooook he went balistic threw four back and the other one

missed my head by inches dont come back he shouted :icon_redface: all ways threw em

back after that

• Like 1

Bell sniff`s, the pair of them. Even picking on the girl holding it. She may not be stunning, but any girl/woman that can handle live pike is ok in my book. Should have seen some of the so called "men" trying to unhook them at broadlands this weekend, fooking fannys. One lad even come over for a towel as his index finger was pissing out with blood, from a pike bite off a 3lb jack. Some people should stick to building sand castles or golf....

• Like 4

The thing is,there are 10 Cock fish(smaller,up to 8-9lbs)to every one Hen fish,so,if you cull some of the Cock fish then the average size of the larger Hen fish will go up.I have eaten loads of Cock fish,and I shant stop any time soon.The waters I fish are full of Pike,and if you are looking for a large Hen thedn a way to find one is to fling around a spinner till you start to catch small Jacks(most of which will be Cock fish)then put a deadbait out nailed to the riverbed(nice oily fish like Pilchard etc)and the chances are you will get the Hen that will be attended by maybe 10 small Cock fish trying to mate her.try it,and try a 'Curried Pike' too....you'll like it!

Here's one I caught earlier.....

img011.jpg

Guest scramble

The thing is,there are 10 Cock fish(smaller,up to 8-9lbs)to every one Hen fish,so,if you cull some of the Cock fish then the average size of the larger Hen fish will go up.I have eaten loads of Cock fish,and I shant stop any time soon.The waters I fish are full of Pike,and if you are looking for a large Hen thedn a way to find one is to fling around a spinner till you start to catch small Jacks(most of which will be Cock fish)then put a deadbait out nailed to the riverbed(nice oily fish like Pilchard etc)and the chances are you will get the Hen that will be attended by maybe 10 small Cock fish trying to mate her.try it,and try a 'Curried Pike' too....you'll like it!

Here's one I caught earlier.....

img011.jpg

I too have ate a few pike in my time, im sure people dont mind reading an animal the last rights if its for the table. that bloody baffoon is a disgrace to all anglers.

Fine looking fish sir. :thumbs:

Scramble