what ye reckon,different kennell system.

It's the kind of set up you often see on puppy farm operations. Imagine a wee pup's first steps being on that. Criminal.

Thats absolutely right....a lot of these Welsh puppy farms have these set ups,not as comfy is these mind you......they,ll have whole litters in 6 x 6 mesh runs with shit/piss catching trays underneath..........not nice.

It's the kind of set up you often see on puppy farm operations. Imagine a wee pup's first steps being on that. Criminal.

Thats absolutely right....a lot of these Welsh puppy farms have these set ups,not as comfy is these mind you......they,ll have whole litters in 6 x 6 mesh runs with shit/piss catching trays underneath..........not nice.

The conditions in the Welsh farms are fair bad, it's a disgrace.

In America, the Amish are some of the worse perpetrators of puppy farming and the kennels jiggy posted are palatial in comparison.

Tis amazing how cruel humans can be.

no some one who uses similar set up it the worst thing ive ever seen :hmm:

seen the same type set of up at hunt kennels for terriers the boxes whr on the back wall ... had wood floor bit like giant rabbit hutchs .. saw one set up 12ft x 8ft shed with corridor with runs on top of each other double deckers :blink: sleeping boxes inside shed ... top russell breeder in of the day aswell ..

It says Gundogs.................and what about the excercise area? My dogs would be out there in 2 secs....cant they dogs jump ffs!! Pat-lickers and shite set up, not for me!!!

feck me my ferrets had more space than that.i wouldnt keep a pet rat in them never mind my working companion. there feet would be fecked after a few weeks could you imagin brining your dog home after a nights lamping with sore feet and expect it to walk on that mesh.