FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

I like that dog alot pal

I took on a 3 yr old dog a while back who had a few problems which over time he has improved but it was alot of hard work which was worth it he's turned out to be a good dog (most of the time lol)

I really wish I could have taken that dog because I do think if i put in the work it could turn out a cracker but I really don't know if I could make the room I'm proper gutted to say the least I would have loved to have him

Atb rehoming him pal

J/D

Edited by J.DOG

I like that dog alot pal

I took on a 3 yr old dog a while back who had a few problems which over time he has improved but it was alot of hard work which was worth it he's turned out to be a good dog (most of the time lol)

I really wish I could have taken that dog because I do think if i put in the work it could turn out a cracker but I really don't know if I could make the room I'm proper gutted to say the least I would have loved to have him

Atb rehoming him pal

J/D

Thanks mate shame you haven't got the space

Hi mate,

As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post.

But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejected it, you got it then rejected it, you passed it on, and they rejected it, you now have it back and want shot of it. If you want to be entirely honest there will only be one outcome for the dog, either passed around or PTS.

Pernod

• Like 2

Go on J.dog, go for it! At least we will all know it has gone to an experienced (if cramped) home and will be cared for and have a rosie looking future rather than an uncertain one being pulled from pillar to post. I would have loved him myself but I just dont have the experience with bullX's and have a new baby due in the new year. Whatever happens I hope he gets the home he needs, he is a beautiful looking dog.

ATB

Pat

Hi mate,

As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post.

But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejected it, you got it then rejected it, you passed it on, and they rejected it, you now have it back and want shot of it. If you want to be entirely honest there will only be one outcome for the dog, either passed around or PTS.

Pernod

Yeah I understand what your saying which is why I want him to go to an experienced home, he's had 2 inexperienced owners so that's not his fault