FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

jeppi I have already made that suggestion

you also suggested it would never do the sharp end because it didnt before which is a load of bollocks ... you can re-enter dogs on quarry the right way and theres a good chance

it will do it properly   :thumbs:

well iv tried that and im certainly one to give a dog a chance and it never worked out for me .I mostly hunt foxes so a dog that wont do it on their own aint any good to me .It costs just as much to feed a good onne then a bad one JMHO

I've tried it aswell scent and I'm yet to see it work

• Like 1

jeppi I have already made that suggestion

you also suggested it would never do the sharp end because it didnt before which is a load of bollocks ... you can re-enter dogs on quarry the right way and theres a good chance

it will do it properly :thumbs:

well iv tried that and im certainly one to give a dog a chance and it never worked out for me .I mostly hunt foxes so a dog that wont do it on their own aint any good to me .It costs just as much to feed a good onne then a bad one JMHO

I've tried it aswell scent and I'm yet to see it work

imo If it keeps getting entered doubled , eventually it wont even think twice when its by itself :thumbs:

dog 2 years old not broken to stock !!but has been tried out in the field?????basically the dog has been threw in the deep end got bit, spewed and now takes winnits of the quarrys arse.same old ,same old.the dogs won,t no its arse from its elbow ..as said still immature ,basically should have been chasing bunnies for a lot longer .all the best with the dog mate and hope he turns out alright.

dog 2 years old not broken to stock !!but has been tried out in the field?????basically the dog has been threw in the deep end got bit, spewed and now takes winnits of the quarrys arse.same old ,same old.the dogs won,t no its arse from its elbow ..as said still immature ,basically should have been chasing bunnies for a lot longer .all the best with the dog mate and hope he turns out alright.

hell have all his basic training first and when i think the time is right ill progress him on to other things.
  • Like 1

well i have got gyp home now thanks to hellyer189 for meeting mehalf way well more than half way actually.

he had a good first night with only minimum whining. he came to work with me today and will continue to do so.

im very hopefull for this dog and am very sure hell make something good.

well i have got gyp home now thanks to hellyer189 for meeting mehalf way well more than half way actually.

he had a good first night with only minimum whining. he came to work with me today and will continue to do so.

im very hopefull for this dog and am very sure hell make something good.

Fair play mate, hope he proves the doubters wrong.

that's the complete wrong end of the stick