FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

hello guys 3/8 5/8 bull x free to good home, was given away to a pet home but is not being walked or anything so its frustraing to see. iv now got him back with me untill i find a home for i want him to go to a working home because its a waste of a good dog.

however he does attention with recall. other than that hes a fantastic dog exellent prey drive, on of the best 3/8 5/8 i seen pick up rabbits hes very quick and nimble for a big dog.

hes 2 years old still hasnt matured properly yet

not broken to stock, and cannot be kept with cats but is fine with other dogs.

i want someone who knows what there doing and no first timers sorry just looking out for the dog.

as i said i want nothing for him just a good home and the occasional update

post-61770-0-39753700-1322827943_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

Nice looking hound and at that price, at this time of year for someone who will both spend a little time and give him the graft, could be well worth a punt, though, what was the reason he went in the first place?

why dont you try to put the time in with him, if he is a good dog it will be wort it, save all the shit passing him about. Bullxs arnt thick you spend 1-1 with recall and stock you will get there, any dog needs stability in its life :yes:

• Like 1

Nice looking hound and at that price, at this time of year for someone who will both spend a little time and give him the graft, could be well worth a punt, though, what was the reason he went in the first place?

reason he went is he was my first dog i took him on at 15 months and i really didnt have the expierence needed for a dog like him. he is and amazing dog to watch run just needs his recall sorted

why dont you try to put the time in with him, if he is a good dog it will be wort it, save all the shit passing him about. Bullxs arnt thick you spend 1-1 with recall and stock you will get there, any dog needs stability in its life :yes:

i did try and he was showing signs of progress but when we were lamping his prey drive wold take over and i really didnt no how to solve it, so i though id try him as a pet and he went to a home but was just feed to the brink and never walked. and i now have a pup which is easier for me because im learning and im teaching if you get me

i did try and he was showing signs of progress but when we were lamping his prey drive wold take over and i really didnt no how to solve it, so i though id try him as a pet and he went to a home but was just feed to the brink and never walked. and i now have a pup which is easier for me because im learning and im teaching if you get me

ok mate far enough , bullxs can be very full on dogs, ive had them and got a young 16 month old now and he is same , you just got to keep on top of them :yes:

hellyer forgot to mention that the dog shouldnt be taken on if you want a 100% single handed bull cross as that is something he will never be. ive seen this dog from puppy to know so know exactly what he will and wont do and he will suit someone who is only really interested in edible game

atb 123456