FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

You don't know f**k all you you think u do you know nothin 18 you you know everything makes me laugh johnny u slag every c**ts dog off when you. Got f*****g terrible dogs

im 19 and still been doing it 2 years longer then you and with decent people not with plums like you!

• Like 1

You don't know f**k all you you think u do you know nothin 18 you you know everything makes me laugh johnny u slag every c**ts dog off when you. Got f*****g terrible dogs

im 19 and still been doing it 2 years longer then you and with decent people not with plums like you!

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

• Like 3

123345 fellah dont go on like your the only one with singlehanded dogs... It was only a little while back you where on about your ''catch'' ''hold'' and ''kill'' dogs, Iam not saying by any strecth of the imagnition thats this dog should be passed on for a singlehanded dog or might even make one with time but it ''might'' have his uses with the right owner, That hear and oftp you give it the big iam am with your dogs, You really do have to pack that in your 19 and i dont care who your old fellah is and what dogs he's had cause i know he was a real dog man with some real dogs in the past, But your starting your hunting life with a bit of a chip on your shoulder (Or its comeing across that way), You gave Jim a bit of is that legal shit when he put a few birds up for the pot, Come on FFS give over a whats good for the goose is good for the gander.. You injoy your sport and let other do there with out nit picking there ways (even if they anit yours) Enjoy the rest of the season atb

• Like 1

123345 fellah dont go on like your the only one with singlehanded dogs... It was only a little while back you where on about your ''catch'' ''hold'' and ''kill'' dogs, Iam not saying by any strecth of the imagnition thats this dog should be passed on for a singlehanded dog or might even make one with time but it ''might'' have his uses with the right owner, That hear and oftp you give it the big iam am with your dogs, You really do have to pack that in your 19 and i dont care who your old fellah is and what dogs he's had cause i know he was a real dog man with some real dogs in the past, But your starting your hunting life with a bit of a chip on your shoulder (Or its comeing across that way), You gave Jim a bit of is that legal shit when he put a few birds up for the pot, Come on FFS give over a whats good for the goose is good for the gander.. You injoy your sport and let other do there with out nit picking there ways (even if they anit yours) Enjoy the rest of the season atb

I've got no chip mate and my dads irrelevant because I don't hunt the same way or the same quarry as he did. He was an out an out foxer and I hate foxing. As for being 19 that makes no difference as the things I do say I what I know. I've seen enough dogs work to know that a dog barking and circling quarry is a cur cull

I've got no chip mate and my dads irrelevant because I don't hunt the same way or the same quarry as he did. He was an out an out foxer and I hate foxing. As for being 19 that makes no difference as the things I do say I what I know. I've seen enough dogs work to know that a dog barking and circling quarry is a cur cull

why the f**k do you claim to have fox dogs then, every thread you post on you make a c**t of yourself. Your only 19 dances and you have alot to learn.