smoking

Guest mrpit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh dont think they havent thought about it.but they couldnt be seen to condone drug taking.even though alcohol and tobbaco comes into that category.even the yanks on thier zero tolerance drug stance h

mainly kush and g13 and as many as i feel like i dont smoke cigs,not had 1 for 10 yrs

I don't really count um, but after the 30th joint i don't really care. joke.

Posted Images

I chain smoke so f**k knows lol

Aye but your 38........... and i thought you were in your 50's when i saw you!!............ :whistling:

thats funny cause i thought well he looks a right fenian c**t lol

:laugh: ......i thought i shaved the eyebrow before i came along tae......... :laugh:

I chain smoke so f**k knows lol

Aye but your 38........... and i thought you were in your 50's when i saw you!!............ :whistling:

thats funny cause i thought well he looks a right fenian c**t lol

:laugh: ......i thought i shaved the eyebrow before i came along tae......... :laugh:

:laugh:
a 50g packet in spain is 6.25 euro.

4 pouches for 11 euros on Gibraltar,I was there maybe 2 months ago,massive amount of spaniards do the border crossing dozens of times a day,theres a reason the first shop you reach on the spanish side of the runway is a tobbacco warehouse,I had a boat down there and had some very attractive offers,never took them up as I dont condone any illegal acts :victory: I would imagine any planes flying to the UK from Gib or Malaga would be thoroughly checked,I met a guy who is on few grand a week at least,he ferries tobacco and ciggies up to Benidorm from Gib,and flies groups of runners back to UK from Alicante mingling with the holidaymakers :D He should be on Dragons Den :laugh:

• Like 1

i only smoke when i drink, so pretty much smoke all the time :D

:laugh: ..im on rollies about 20 aday..i was supposed to pack in when i hit 30yr old but im still at it..my next dream is to pack in when i hit 40yr old..i let you lot know next year.. :hmm: