smoking

Guest mrpit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh dont think they havent thought about it.but they couldnt be seen to condone drug taking.even though alcohol and tobbaco comes into that category.even the yanks on thier zero tolerance drug stance h

mainly kush and g13 and as many as i feel like i dont smoke cigs,not had 1 for 10 yrs

I don't really count um, but after the 30th joint i don't really care. joke.

Posted Images

The worst "SMOKE NAZIs" are usually the EX smokers,No need to ban Smokin' ,just learn manners,when to smoke in company,and Where .The sight of smokers all huddled round pub doorways,is worse,leads to Pavement engagements that are best avoided,when folk are full of DRINK !!!

• Like 1

The worst "SMOKE NAZIs" are usually the EX smokers,No need to ban Smokin' ,just learn manners,when to smoke in company,and Where .The sight of smokers all huddled round pub doorways,is worse,leads to Pavement engagements that are best avoided,when folk are full of DRINK !!!

That's the problem and the reason for the ban. Some people are considerate, but many, many more aren't! Manners don't come into it with ignorant people I'm afraid.

That's the problem and the reason for the ban. Some people are considerate, but many, many more aren't! Manners don't come into it with ignorant people I'm afraid.

Aye, let the smokers knock the feck out of each other outside while the non-smokers sit inside enjoying the non-smoke filled atmosphere.

Aye, let the smokers knock the feck out of each other outside while the non-smokers sit inside enjoying the non-smoke filled atmosphere.

Agree,enjoy the smoke free atosphere,but what was to stop a bar with smoking allowed,no need to enter if you did not wish.

It was nothing to do with Health,IT WAS INSURANCE PREMUIMS,THe INSURANCE industry RAPES this Country !! :yes:

I stopped for weeks but ended up back on them again but Champix was brilliant tbh makes you sick as a pig if you puff a fag and it really does make them tatste fooking horrible.Im about 20 a day depending on whats going on if im out with the hounds since i got Donut anyway i smoke far less cos i dont have a free hand lol.

a few replies on here saying "i packed them up but started again" ffs where is your will power ........ i used to smoke two 50 gram packets of rolling baccy to myself per week i reckon that to be about 30 to 40 fags a day i started to cough up blood one night and did not bother to smoke the day after that or the day after that and so on so forth for the last ten years ...... all i can say is if you want to smoke carry on it's your health and your money your wasting but don't stand next to me stinking of smoke and nicotine dirty filthy horrible habit

don't you just hate a reformed smoker