smoking

Guest mrpit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh dont think they havent thought about it.but they couldnt be seen to condone drug taking.even though alcohol and tobbaco comes into that category.even the yanks on thier zero tolerance drug stance h

mainly kush and g13 and as many as i feel like i dont smoke cigs,not had 1 for 10 yrs

I don't really count um, but after the 30th joint i don't really care. joke.

Posted Images

used to smoke 40 a day stopped 5 year ago wud never smoke again stopped smokin the green and brown bout 2 years ago u get enough of it only think i love is agud drink still cant seem to stop tat the drugs and fags no prob not the drink

brown ? do you smoke cock still aka pink cigars ha ha

think he means poverty bar

poverty bar

Perfect name for soap :laugh: I watched genuine double-zero,sputnik etc being made in Morocco,its totally different to the bars they have here,bulked up with crap to icrease weight/profit ratio :bad:

i thought he meant smack ha ha and mackem its shit here sweaty resin,soap ha ha i dont no any 1 who smokes it these days all green headed wasters

Filthy f*****g habit............ :yes:

:D

yes... And a far greater addiction. You can even act like school kids and fall out sometimes..... Lol

So is THL... :whistling:

I never smoked and never drank,I can understand why people drink,social thing,I can see why smoking cannabis even though its illegal helps people relax or for medicinal reasons,but I never worked out the appeal of tobacco,not condemning it,different strokes for different blokes,just couldnt figure its allure when the packet clearly states Tobacco Kills :blink:

• Like 1