racist britain?????

do you feel that more an more folk are becoming racist?? from where i am sitting, an going from conversations that i have had, with a wide range of folk, it seems more an more folk are getting sick a this country being bled dry by johnny foreigners, only recently i have been speaking to folk who i would never in a million years have thought to be a racist, but it seems the goverment we have now an the 1 that has not long left has turned most us brits into racists, it seems the lines separating the normal british folk an the assylum seekers an immigrants, illegal or not, just seems to be getting wider an wider. they do not get the same treatment as us natives, yet the goverment keep letting them in, what do they think wil happen?? after all they are turning most of us racist, yet they keep bringing diffrent races into our country... :hmm:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who dislikes the "multiculturism "experiment that consequtive governments have tried out(and failed), can usually be kept quiet by by branding them with that old carrot "RACIST"

Racism?Its a fear-word,a subduing spin-word to keep people from saying whats exactly on their minds,I am watching al-jazeera,at this very moment in Tehran with the tacit approval of the leaders,and po

like that youtube video .she didnt go about it very well but if the majority of us on here are honest she was screaming what most of us were thinking .

Posted Images

Racism?Its a fear-word,a subduing spin-word to keep people from saying whats exactly on their minds,I am watching al-jazeera,at this very moment in Tehran with the tacit approval of the leaders,and police in attendance mobs have swamped a british school,the british embassy,and a british compound,the reporter himself spouted anti-british rhetoric,but not once has anyone said they are racist,its a white-fear word,you can only be racist if your caucasian,its a known fact,yes fact that a lot of these refugees who seek refuge,whether bogus or not,here despise us,they have no love for westerners,or the west,but see us as a weak touch,which indeed we are,lions led by lambs,its the leaders past and present who have emasculated us and sold us out.

• Like 4

do you feel that more an more folk are becoming racist?? from where i am sitting, an going from conversations that i have had, with a wide range of folk, it seems more an more folk are getting sick a this country being bled dry by johnny foreigners, only recently i have been speaking to folk who i would never in a million years have thought to be a racist, but it seems the goverment we have now an the 1 that has not long left has turned most us brits into racists, it seems the lines separating the normal british folk an the assylum seekers an immigrants, illegal or not, just seems to be getting wider an wider. they do not get the same treatment as us natives, yet the goverment keep letting them in, what do they think wil happen?? after all they are turning most of us racist, yet they keep bringing diffrent races into our country... :hmm:

yeah kick all the scots out :laugh: :laugh:

anyone who dislikes the "multiculturism "experiment that consequtive governments have tried out(and failed), can usually be kept quiet by by branding them with that old carrot "RACIST"

In a nutshell.

:victory: :victory:

Yes ,WE are a Race apart ain't we . :thumbs: Thought I'd step in before Lab Gets You :D

Yes ,WE are a Race apart ain't we . :thumbs: Thought I'd step in before Lab Gets You :D

yes most scots are "special" :D :D

I am not racist, I just think the statistics are pretty damning evidence. Just look at the state of the countries they come from, like Pakistan for example with women being stoned to death and the hatred they have for the west. So when they come here they don't suddenly change, just look at the statistics of the areas they choose to live in and it is guaranteed to be a shithole full of benefit fraud and general crime.

I can't stand the racism white people face either, we can't even make a joke about a black guy without being condemned yet black people can say whatever they want. You can't even say you don't approve of extremist muslims burning poppies without it coming back to race. It doesn't matter what colour skin they have, judge them on their actions and compare the statistics to make up your own mind.

Take black people for example, there are differences between black and white people yet you can only point out how black people are better. You can compliment jamaicans for being strong and athletic (from being bred that way through the slave trade) but if you point out that black kids are nearly always at the bottom of the class in school or the crime rates in black communities then you are a racist. Sometimes facts are facts, whether you want to accept it or not.

• Like 1

Makes me laugh how white people are even made to feel like they're doing something wrong by even using the word 'black', and there are examples of things that have actually had their names changed because the name consists of the word black (blackboard/chalkboard being the most obvious example) which is stupid beyond belief and I'm sure 99.9% of black people would agree with that! If anything they're making it worse on black people because they're implying that black is taboo. Yet you watch Lenny Henry doing stand up...........he doesn't talk about anything else!!! you can guarantee if Lenny Henry is on anything at all he'll have mentioned the fact he's black within one minute of him starting. If a white comedian started going on about how he's white and the things he does that black people don't do he'd probably get sacked!

nothing wrong with trying to preserve your race and customs.if thats deemed to be racist them so be it.rather be looked upon as a racist nation living in a filth free uk, than some downtrodden watered down version of a brit,drowning in the filth of multicultirisism.pity we didnt adopt some of the nuremberg laws instead of holding some sham of a trial there lol

nothing wrong with trying to preserve your race and customs.if thats deemed to be racist them so be it.rather be looked upon as a racist nation living in a filth free uk, than some downtrodden watered down version of a brit,drowning in the filth of multicultirisism.pity we didnt adopt some of the nuremberg laws instead of holding some sham of a trial there lol

some people would say filth free would include homosexuals and i would be one of them.